1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for k6doll

Dec 8, 2009

1. I bought a Lati Yellow LE Cubie from k6doll. She was very cooperating with layaway. Great communication and fast shipping. The doll is perfect, I love her <3 Thank you

2. k6doll sold me a Soom Afi and was very friendly and helpful. Communication was excellent and she is very kind to deal with. Many thanks!

3. k6doll sold me a doll, package was shipped fast and everything went perfect. Would recommend k6doll to anyone! Thank you!

4. I bought a Tan Moe Chloe from K6doll. She responded very quickly and in a friendly manner and also dispatched the package quickly. It was well packaged, the Moe Chloe is in perfect condition. Thank you very much!!!!

5. I bought a beautiful Fairyland Pukipuki from k6doll and the transaction was perfect! She shipped right on time and was very gracious, also very understanding when I had a minor panic at the tracking not moving (Aus post decided apparently scanning barcodes the week after a public holiday is too much effort!) but the doll arrived safe and sound and absolutely perfect, better than described. A faultless transaction, thank you so much :aheartbea

6. I bought a leeke world Mikhaila from k6doll and she came home safe and sound! I'm so delighted to finally have my dream doll! Communication was good as well as the packaging. Thank you so much!!!

7. I've been privileged to buy my lovely Soom Asis from k6doll, who was an absolute angel throughout! She was always excellent with communication, and wanted to make sure I had the best buying experience possible. She sold me a beautifully maintained doll (with one insignificant glitch we were both aware of up-front) that was sent with love and much packing material directly after my final payment. My Asis reached me in complete safety and I haven't been able to stop looking at her. I would be so delighted to do business with you again, I can't thank-you enough for giving me the chance to purchase this dreamy girl with such confidence, but I'll try anyway, thank-you! :dance

.hlp

8. I bought a Minisup Hayul from k6doll. She was an excellent seller with great communication. She allowed me a short layaway of 2 months. After the last payment she shipped the doll right away and it arrived quickly and safely, in the condition described. Recommended seller!

9. I purchased a MNF Juri 08 from k6doll and everything was wonderful! She was friendly, shipped her out quickly and just a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her!

10. I bought a lati yellow elf noa from k6doll and I am soo happy to finally have her. She was excellent to communicate with, did a wonderful job at packaging and shipping. Highly recommend this seller :D

11. Bought a Rogebell head from K6Doll, she was fast and everything went very well! Can't wait to make more deals with her!!! Thank you!

12. I bought a Nefer Kane baby Humpty from k6doll. She was lovely to deal with and shipped my girl out promptly packed as snug as a bug in a rug.

13. I bought a Luts Zuzu Delf from k6doll. Lovely person to deal with, friendly efficient transaction. Beautiful doll in perfect condition. Thank you.

14. I've had a trade with k6doll: my mnf Siean elf for her Lillycat Ombre, and it was really nice deal. Great communication, fast shipping, safe package..and I received lovely postcard with doll^^

Thank you so much!

15. I recently bought a Pipos body from K6doll. She was great to work with! Communication was prompt and she shipped the doll out quickly and safely. Thanks! :)

16. I bought a Lati Yellow Suji from k6doll and it was an excellent transactio, and I would recommend her as a seller. Thanks so much!

17. I bought a minifee siean from @k6doll. Great packaging & quick shipment. Thank you! :daisy

18. I bought a lati doll from her and the doll is so beautiful. Shipping was amazingly fast. I recommend her and would buy from her again!

19. Just purchased little Anko from K6. Good communication and fast shipping. A very pleasant and pleasing transaction. K6 is an A+ Vendor.

20. I purchased a Custom House Infant Ai Pong doll from k6doll, and I couldn't be happier. Communication was excellent, she was always very kind and answered my questions, including posting additional photos of the doll, who was packed safely and securely, and arrived in no time! Thank you so much! :D :D :D