1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kadepie

May 22, 2009

1. Another awesome transaction!! Thanks again!!:D

2. We entered into a fantabulous trade and I couldn't be happier! She's a great trader - super fair, super fast shipping! I just love my new boy!

3. I bought a msd doll to Kadepie and it was a very pleasant transaction!! SHe is very friendly and helpfull. The doll arrived quickly and safely packed, I really recommand her as a seller!! Perfect!! :D:D

4. She purchased a commisioned Jedi outfit, she waited patiently and the communication was perfect! :)

Thank you very much!!!

5. Thanks again, Kadepie! C:

6. Kadepie purchased a LF Ante fullset from me. Great communication and fast payment. Pleasure to work with. Enjoy her.
      Janet

7. Kadepie commissioned me for a face up and everything went great :) Paid quickly, was in good communication and let me know when it arrived, thanks!

8. Another lovely transaction with a wonderful customer. Thanks!

9. kadepie bought some eyes from me, no problems at all, fast payment and recommended, thanks:)

10. kadepie and I exchanged dolls--my Tender Elf Sha for her Minifee Woosoo girl. I couldn't be happier with the transaction. ^_^ Woosoo arrived swiftly, safely packaged, and kadepie was very friendly throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!!

11. I bought a Pukifee body from Kadepie and it arrived quickly in perfect condition. Very quick to respond to PM questions.

12. bought a body and was a pleasure to deal with, thank so much!

13. Entered a split with Kadepie and she couldn't have been more helpful. Thanks! :bcake

14. I just received the cutest little face from Kadepie today. It was packed so good - first a box with paper - and in it another box - and behind a plastic faceprotector - the little face. :D
      It's LittleFee Ante's little face. :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea
      And Kadepie refunded some money to me because the postage showed out to be a little cheaper than expected. We have had great communication - she's the greatest!

I totally recommend Kadepie and I'll be happy to deal with her again sometime. :D

15. I bought a mohair wig from Kadepie a little over a week ago and it arrived today, in perfect condition just as described.

Communication was fast and friendly both when I asked questions and when she reminded me the item was shipped on the day promised.

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!!!

16. I bought a littlefee chiwoo faceplate from Kadepie.... she arrived extremely, EXTREMELY well-packed which I truly did appreciate. She's flawless! THANK YOU!!

17. Perfect transaction with Kadepie from whom I purchased a Shy Cheshire. He was shipped quickly and packaged safely. An excellent seller. Thanks!

18. I got a pumpkin head from Kadepie and it is excellent, she had great communication and it was a quick smooth transaction Woo Hoo!

19. I bought a LittleFee girl body from Kadepie, and the transaction was fabulous! She was great for keeping in touch, and the body was just as described. Would absolutely buy from again - I'm actually in the middle of doing so now. ;) Thanks! <3

20. Purchased a Tender Elf Sha from Kadepie. Communication was excellent, shipping was super fast and very safely packaged. Doll was exactly as described. I would not hesitate to do business with again.