1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kaede-chan

Feb 12, 2009

1. kaeda-chan just bought a puki faceplate from me. great to work with. Swift payment, good communication, very pleasant. Let me know when the package arrived and left me feedback. I would love to work with again!

Thank you very much!

2. I commissioned a face up for my Bobobie sprite girl and was very happy with it! She kept in contact and was eager to please. If I had another blank head, I would definitely commission her again :D

3. Once again how amazing this girl is!! <3 I contacted her for snake bites on my SoulDoll Osu, Vaughn. She was so nice and so fast in completing the transaction. She also touched up Melbourne's face-up and GOSH how more amazing it looks!

I love her work, she's such an awesomely nice lady! <3 She even included a free locket to make into a watch for my dolls! *squee*

Highly, HIGHLY recommended face-up/piercing artist for those who want really spiffy face-ups, fast service, great communication, and overall friendly fellow doll owner!

4. Kaede-Chan purchased my soom Euclase head from me and was amazing to deal with!

5. Kaede-chan purchased an euclase head from me! Super great transaction!

6. I commissioned her for a faceup, and I adore it! :D
      It's perfect and everything I could ask for, plus some! <3 Thank you so much~! <3
      Recommended~! :3

7. Kaede bought a pair of Euclase talons off of me! I am SO happy they've found a lovely new home, and she was excellent! :aheartbea

8. Kaede-Chan bought some SD props from me; she paid very quickly, communicated well and updated me when the items arrived! Thank you so much for your purchase!!

9. This feedback is long overdue. My apologies Maggie.

Though, from the looks of it; one of the first to kick off 2015.

Postive is what I want to make clear. Conducted a trade and communication was a pleasant experience. Shipment was made on the same day. My package, however, arrived first of the two. I just received confirmation my packaged arrived safe and sound yesterday.

Maggie was very prompt with communication and was kindly patient in my responses.

She took the liberty to thoroughly package all contents with large bubble wrap and and everything was therefore safe and sound.

Thank you again Maggie. Am grateful for the trade.

10. To my great pleasure Kaede Chan answered my WTC ad for some knitwear for my Iplehouse men.
      she made the most beautiful sweater for my boy, beautiful cabling throughout.
      Thank you so much.

:hug:

11. I bought a RS Carina Head from Kaede-Chan and she was so sweet, & friendly. Great communication, Fast shipping and she packaged the head well taking in consideration that I was concern about the doll eyelashes. She arrived safe and sound and in fine condition. Hassle free transaction. I would deal with her again. thank you so much.

12. I purchased some Soom Euclase talon parts from @Kaede-chan and they arrived safely! Great communication and it would be a pleasure to deal with @Kaede-chan again!