1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kaitan

Aug 30, 2008

1. I sold a migidoll Jina head to kaitan, and it was a very easy transaction. She was friendly with her communication and paid ahead of schedule, and let me know when the head arrived safely. I would do business with her again! ^ - ^

2. I bought a Mirodoll body from kaitan and everything went smoothly. Communication was prompt and the body was shipped very securely. It was a great transaction.

3. I bought my grail doll from kaitan and everything went smoothly. Thank you again!

4. kaitan ordered three fur wigs from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

5. Kaitan adopted a Soom Amber/Beryl on layaway and it all went wonderfully. Communication was fast and friendly, payments were on time, and I was told when she arrived. Thanks so much! I would definitely recommend Kaitan as a buyer!!

6. Horns Amber received. Sent very quickly. Thank you very much kaitan.

7. kaitan bought one pair Soom Hooves from me. She is very friendly and paid fast, us conversation very smooth . Thank you!

8. Kaitan purchased a Migidoll Yuri from me and it was one of the best transactions I have ever had! She was quick to respond and prompt with payment. I would gladly do business with her again. This is definitely 100% positive feedback!! :)

9. I did a trade with Kaitan, custom made waloli clothes in trade for a doll family A body. We came to a quick arrangement for the trade, communicated through out the process in case she needed any alterations so the items I made fit her specifications, and shipped out at the same time. The body arrived and was perfect. It was actually better than I was led to believe and fits my boy wonderfully. I would love to do business with Kaitan again. Thank you so much for such a pleasurable experience. I thoroughly enjoyed making the clothes and love the body that I received. Thank you for making Vail whole!

10. Purchased several items from my MP thread. Paid super fast, communication went great. Thank you !

11. I have sold a Granado body to Kaitan. She is very friendly and easy to communicate with. The transaction is also smooth and fast. It is a pleasure doing business with Kaitan! Thank you! ^^

12. POSITIVE!

I purchased 2 Spite and Malice SD wigs from Kaitan and everything ran smoothly. Nice communication and lovely seller - I recommend her! :D

13. Traded my NaNuRi '07 for her Juri '07. She kept me up to date on the purchase/shipping and arrival of her part of the trade. She sent me all the requested pictures and communication was great.
      She shipped her part of the trade, and sent me a tracking number on time. The package arrived on time and as described.
      The only hitch was she gave me an incorrect address and ended up getting her package two days after I got mine. But she remained calm and kept me informed as to what was happening and when the package arrived.
      So... MOSTLY positive feedback. I would trade with her again.

14. kaitan sold a doll wig to me.

Lovely to deal with and very helpful - wig was sent in good time, and is just as gorgeous as it looked in the picture!
      Thanks so much from myself and Mara. :)

15. I bought a project body from kaitan. It was a very smooth transaction! Very quick to reply to questions and gave clear and direct answers. I also received my package super fast!!! It was wrapped and packaged with care. I am happy and would not hesitate to conduct business with kaitan again. Thank you very much!!!

16. I bought a body from kaitan, everything was packed well, shipped fast, and kaitan was nice and friendly. Thanks so much :D

17. kaitan bought an OYiD body from me on a short layaway, and everything went perfectly. Timely payments and great communication throughout, and kaitan let me know when the package arrived. I would be happy to deal with kaitan again anytime! :)

18. I bought a body from Kaitan and I'm very, very pleased. She was super quick to reply, kept me updated and was really helpful and willing to answer any questions and provide pictures. There where some minor mistakes, but they where corrected very quickly and smoothly. The package arrived safely and very well packaged. Overall I'm nothing less than utterly pleased and I would without doubt buy from her again!

19. bought three waloli outfits from Kaiten and the transaction was great from start to finish. Her replies to my messages were super fast and she shipped them outright away after i got payment to her. awesome seller! thank you!

20. A++++++++++++++ transaction!

Kaitan purchased Ariadoll Secret Iris girl from me on a layaway. It was perfect as always and I couldn't be happier! Kaitan finished the layaway much earlier than expected and was very patient with me while I got time to go to the post office to ship the doll. I highly praise and recommend kaitan as a very reliable business partner, totally sweet person in communication and will be absolutely thrilled to do business again! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!