Feedback for kaitan

Aug 30, 2008

1. I bought an AoD boy body from kaitan. I knew it was a "project" body, and the item was as described. It was shipped unstrung but very well-packed. Communication was easy and clear, and I would not hesitate to buy from kaitan again!

Thank you so much, kaitan! ^-^

2. Positive feedback
      I bought two Fixer up sd bodies from kaitan and they arrived quickly and they were well packaged and exactly as described:)
      Kaitan was very helpful and always had excellent communication and I would happily buy from them again:)
      Thank you kaitan.:hug:

3. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Kaitan approached me with a trade- her Angell Studio body for my Granado Nuevo. She was patient while I made a decision and informative, and eventually I did decide to go ahead with it. I was not disappointed! The milky resin matched so well with my Dreaming Doll Judy head! The body is lovely and poses very well! She was well packed! I would not hesitate to trade with her again or suggest her as a partner. Excellent all around!! THANK YOU! <3

4. Kaitan put a Classydoll 66cm body on layaway with me. She paid each installment promptly, and kept me updated when there would be a delay and when payments were made. Very good communication, and an overall great person to deal with. I would highly recommend and do business with her again:thumbup

Thank you very much:kitty2

5. Bought a Doll Legend body. In described condition and arrived safe and sound! There was a typo in the tracking and I feel this could have easily been missed, but they got back to me with the correct one. I really appreciate that!