1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kaitan

Aug 30, 2008

1. I bought an AoD boy body from kaitan. I knew it was a "project" body, and the item was as described. It was shipped unstrung but very well-packed. Communication was easy and clear, and I would not hesitate to buy from kaitan again!

Thank you so much, kaitan! ^-^

2. Positive feedback
      I bought two Fixer up sd bodies from kaitan and they arrived quickly and they were well packaged and exactly as described:)
      Kaitan was very helpful and always had excellent communication and I would happily buy from them again:)
      Thank you kaitan.:hug:

3. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Kaitan approached me with a trade- her Angell Studio body for my Granado Nuevo. She was patient while I made a decision and informative, and eventually I did decide to go ahead with it. I was not disappointed! The milky resin matched so well with my Dreaming Doll Judy head! The body is lovely and poses very well! She was well packed! I would not hesitate to trade with her again or suggest her as a partner. Excellent all around!! THANK YOU! <3

4. Kaitan put a Classydoll 66cm body on layaway with me. She paid each installment promptly, and kept me updated when there would be a delay and when payments were made. Very good communication, and an overall great person to deal with. I would highly recommend and do business with her again:thumbup

Thank you very much:kitty2

5. Bought a Doll Legend body. In described condition and arrived safe and sound! There was a typo in the tracking and I feel this could have easily been missed, but they got back to me with the correct one. I really appreciate that!

6. @kaitan bought two Dollshe Aramis heads from me and I couldn't be happier with the transaction.

All communication was friendly, prompt and polite. They paid very quickly and updated me once the heads arrived.

Thank you @kaitan and I hope you enjoy the new heads.

7. Kaitan purchased a dollzone prajna head from me. The transaction is smooth. She also messaged me when the package arrived. She’s a perfect buyer.
      Positive feedback

8. kaitan bought Loongsoul 73,5 cm body from me with layaway. Everything was perfect, all payments were received in time. I'm totally glad with the transaction. Thank you very much!

9. I just had a wonderful transaction with kaitan. I bought a Dolls In Mind Xiah Junsu/Junsu Kim head from them. They were willing to negotiate a price and there was good friendly communication as I waited for it to arrive with the double whammy of a pandemic and the holidays. It arrived yesterday in the condition they posted so I was ready to clean, mod, and do a faceup as soon as it arrived with no surprises at all. I would happily make purchases again with them. I feel like I gained a friend along the way! Thank you for all!

10. Kaitan and I had another very successful trade! They traded their Dollzone Prajna head for my switch Seolrock head. We both shipped on the same day. My items arrived on time and in perfect condition. Kaitan is lovely to converse with and I would definitely trade with them again! ♥

11. I responded to Kaitan's WTB, and they bought a Feeple65 Roke head from me. It was a great transaction! Kaitan was friendly and responsive, couldn't ask for more :aheartbea Thank you!

12. I traded Kaitan some eyes for a ringdoll body, and they shipped promptly, communicated well, and did the best job I’ve sever seen packing and labelling the unstrung parts for me. Would 100% buy again!

13. @kaitan sold me an Impldoll Bobby and he came beautifully packed and with his CoA. So nice to deal with, great communication and pleasant PMs. Would buy from again! Thank you!

14. kaitan recently purchased a Soom Bazael body from me and the whole process went great. Communication was friendly and speedy, payment was prompt, and they nicely let me know when it arrived to them. Also kindly understanding of a lack of magnets--thank you so much! ^-^

15. Kaitan bought a 2D Doll body from me and the transaction was great! They made their layaway payments in a timely manner, their communication was prompt and friendly, and it was overall a pleasant experience! I would definitely do business with them again!

16. I traded my Migidoll Fairy Jina head to kaitan for their Switch Yiho head and two pairs of eyes. Everything went great; they were upfront about flaws and shipped the day we agreed on, and everything was packaged well.

Thank you!

17. Kaitan purchased a Switch Waseon from me and the experience was absolutely perfect. They had a short layaway, with each payment being sent in a timely manner; kaitan was also very friendly and communicative, informing me when the head arrived safely. It was quite a busy time in my life, but they were understanding and we had such a pleasant transaction. :)

I would happily sell to kaitan again, if the opportunity arose. Thank you so much, and I hope you love Waseon! :aheartbea

18. Kaitan bought a pair of loongsoul 72cm long nail boy hands from me in white skin.
      the whole transaction was perfect and payment was super fast.
      I woud certainly do business with kaitan again A+

19. Kaitan sold me back the long nail loong soul hands I sold them recently.
      the shipping was super fast .
      A+++++:abow:

20. kaitan purchased a Migidoll Jina head from me. Their communication was perfect and they're super nice! They let me know when the head arrived and that it actually arrived early, which was pretty cool. I'm so glad to have done business with them and highly recommend them as a buyer. Also super happy to have helped them get their Jina boy back. Thank you so much! :aheartbea