1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ^kalcia^ (ebay callchan)

Feb 15, 2007

1. Commissioned an outfit from Kalcia (corset top, skirt and armbands) and it was awesome! She was very accommodating to the fact that my girl was an unusual size and also because I needed to get the clothes at a strange time. Very happy with her work (great quality!) and services and will gladly commission from her again.

2. Had a transaction with Kalcia.
      The package was sent very fast and it was well packaged.
      Wig were in perfect conditions!
      Thanks

3. I bought a life jacket (so cool!) from Kalcia, and it was a perfect transaction - thanks so much!

4. The Lishe hands I bought from Kalcia arrived today

Very well packaged :3! I would definitely buy from her again ;D

5. I bought super wig from ^Kalcia^. Fast transaction, really nice contact. Thank You. ^^

6. Kalcia is a very good seller ^^

very nice, her works (I order an outift) is gorgeous and I am very happy to have a transaction with her!

don't hesitate !! She is awesome ! ^^

7. Brought a head from her~!she is extremely nice~!price is very cheap~~!!fast shipping~!!!and excellent packaging~!!!!!!

A++++++++

8. I bought a pair of shoes from kalcia and the delivery was super fast!
      She was also great and fast with communication!
      Great seller! :D

9. I bought a pair of MSD stockings from ^kalcia^. She was really friendly to deal with, shipped the item out quickly, and I got it within a few days.

Wonderful transaction, I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you so much!

10. I purchased a OOAK outfit from Kalcia- the outfits is very lovely and well made, I am super happy with it! :aheartbea
      Kalcia also shipped very quickly and packed the items carefully :)

11. I bought a wig from ^kalcia^ and it was a great transaction! She shipped quickly and the wig was in great shape as described. I'd definitely buy from her again. :)

12. I LOVE HER XD
      very fast nice and helpful I will buy someday again from ^kalcia^ yay

13. Bought an MSD outfit from ^kalcia^. Fast delivery, great communication ^^
      Thanks again~

14. Commissioned a dress from ^kalcia^ - Communication was excellent,she was very easy to work with and just an all around great person. :D

The dress is FANTASTIC! :D I'll definitely be back to commission her again in the future.

15. Ordered an already made outfit for my msd. Great communication and the outfit arrived safely. Would definitely recommend her!

16. I bought an awesome outfit from Kalcia! It arrived quicker than I was expecting, and it absolutely amazing! ^^ Great quality - definitely recommended!

17. I commissioned a dress from ^kalcia^. She was very sweet and understanding, and everything turned out wonderfully! I will certainly plan on commissioning her again.
      Thanks a bunch!

18. I commissioned a skirt, sleeveless top, sleeveless hoodie and armbands from ^kalcia^ and it was a wonderful experience! She does excellent quality work and is quite good about communicating and making sure everything is precise. I would definitely recommend her for your dolls' clothing needs! :)

19. Kalcia sold a skirt to me, she shipped it promptly and was pleasant to work with. thank you!

20. I commissioned ^kalcia^ to create a pair of leggings for my doll; she was extremely friendly throughout the process and kept me updated near-daily. The leggings themselves were of very high quality and I couldn't ask for a better pair. :)

Highly recommended!