1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ^kalcia^ (ebay callchan)

Feb 15, 2007

1. I commissioned kalcia for two littlefee dresses. She was incredibly nice to work with and the dresses came out just as I had hoped. I'm so happy I contacted her. I totally recommend her. Thanks so much! :)

2. I bought a pair of tall converse from ^kalcia^ and they arrived super quick and in great shape! Thanks again!

3. I commissioned three yo-sd sized dresses and bought an sd sized one from kalcia. the workmanship was STUNNING and she's a pleasure to work with! ^^ Thanks again!

4. i bought some wigs from ^kalcia^,she is lovely seller,the wigs were shipped quickly and arrived in great condition,thank you :dance

5. I bought a dress from ^kalcia^. The dress was beatiful. Shipping was very fast, and it was packaged well. Communication was also excellent. I would be more than happy to buy from her again :) Thanks a lot!

6. i bought from amber's human body parts from ^kalcia^. communication was very friendly and shipping was fast. also package was great with a lot of bubblewrap, thank you so much, ^kalcia^!
      =^___^=

7. I sold a Volks Kun head to this member, and the transaction was smooth and pleasant! Payments were made on time, and we kept in good communication with one another. I highly recommend doing business with this member!

8. I commissioned kalcia for yosd clothes. She was very kind and has finished work quickly, also shipment was fast. Thank you so much! ^^

9. I commissioned a yosd dress from Kalcia: it's so gorgeous and Lucille really loves it:

[​IMG]

thanks Kalcia!!:aheartbea

10. Kalcia made a Toph outfit for me.
      She was very fast and her work is very lovely and affordable :D

I hope to commission her again soon! Thank you! :)

11. I bought a pair of Soom WS heel feet from Kalcia, fast delivery and the feet were in perfect condition and very well packaged. Excellent to deal with, perfect transaction, thanks!

12. Another excellent commisson with Kalcia, this time for my Iplehouse Jid girl. The dress she made is just what I had in mind and I highly recommend her work. Thanks again :)

13. I've bought the eyes from Kalcia. Very pleasant communication and the speedy shipping :) Highly recommended!

14. I commisioned two outfits for my Bambicrony twins from Kalcia. They're very well made and nice! Kalcia is patient and very nice to deal with, I definetly recommend her!

Thanks again!

15. Amazing service; communication was absolutely flawless, no matter what I asked for, they delivered!
      I can't fault her service, the items I ordered arrived today, presented beautifully and so well made.
      Thank you so much ! :aheartbea

16. I bought a kid delf bory from Kalcia (: I did a month layaway as well. Kalcia was very professional throughout and was willing to work with me. Shipping was really quick even for registered mail! And the bory was packed very safely. She even included a dress so my girl would have something to wear while she waits for clothes! :D Thank you~

17. I bought a wig from ^kalcia^. Communication went smoothly, and the wig was shipped quickly and arrived safely. Thank you!

18. I've comissioned two dresses from ^kalcia^ and I'm very happy with them. They turned out exactly how I wanted :) The quality is awesome and they arrived really fast. I'd definately order from ^kalcia^ again ^^

19. I commissioned a pair of yosd crop pants from ^kalcia^ for my yosd. The quality of the item is fantastic and exactly what I wanted. She had great communication and checked with me at each stage (colour, design, etc) and when they were finished they were shipped fast and were even in a cute sealed plastic bag (I admit.. I went 'aww' when I say the clothing in such nice presentation XD) I'd most certainly commission ^kalcia^ for any future clothing projects :D Thank you!

20. I bought some props from Kalcia :) All items' condition are very good, and shipping is fast and communication was so fast, too. Thank you so much!