1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ^kalcia^ (ebay callchan)

Feb 15, 2007

1. ~Positive~
      I purchased some SD eyes and some YoSD clothes from ^kalcia^. She is such a sweetheart making me a shirt to go with a pair of shorts she was selling. Perfect transaction!!

2. I bought a dress from ^kalcia^ and she had great communication and shipped super fast. When I received the dress, sadly, the buttons had been broken in transit, but she immediately mailed out replacements at no extra cost. The dress is very well made and I am a very happy customer. Highly recommended seller!

3. I ordered eyes with Kalcia, no problems, very nice person! excellent!

4. I bought a mori girl set, but requested a pair of pants instead, seeing as how I have a boy doll. Not only did she make an adorable pair of pants, but she included the original skirt as well. (which my husband's doll promptly took ^_^) Excellent communication was had, and transaction went quite smoothly. I would definitely order again :)

5. I commissioned a dress, socks and bloomers from Kalcia. She was very friendly, and the dress itself is lovely! Would definitely buy from her again :)

6. I bought a YOSD sized wig from ^kalcia^. She was super nice and a pleasure to work with. The product arrived in excellent condition and very quick, with her keeping me informed every step of the way.

7. I recently bought a pair of beautiful eyes from Kalcia. She is a very good seller. Quick communication and kind. The eyes were as described, and the shipping was nice and quick, especially considering the eyes went on an epic journey from Poland to Canada. :) Thanks very much!

8. I had a chance to trade my doll for kalcia's Volks SDC Ren.
      The whole transaction went smoothly and was a pleasure to experience. Very professional and friendly. Thank you! :daisy

9. I bought a CP Lishe with a custom outfit from Kalcia, and the entire transaction was a dream :)

Lishe arrived very carefully packed for her international journey, and every item was in its own bag, carefully presented.

Kalcia took the time to make the package and presentation beautiful as well as functional, and the clothing items are very well-made and well-fitting.

It was a pleasure dealing with you, Kalcia, and I would definitely do so again!

Thanks and best wishes,

-- Andi <3

10. I bought a Soom Ace from Kalcia and she was just a joy to deal with!
      Very understanding, quick to ship and handles problems professionally.
      Thank you so much for letting me bring this beautiful girl home ; v;

11. ^kalcia^ is a very responsible buyer!
      She bought doll head from my clearance sale.
      Fast payment with excellent communication!
      Thank you so much for the super-fast and smooth transaction! :aheartbea

12. I bought a fabulous Leeke wig from ^kalcia^. She was lovely to deal with, kept me informed and sent the wig quickly and well packaged. Couldn't be better!

13. I ordered an OOAK mocha dress from Kalcia and I just got it a few days ago. It's beautifully made and I can't wait to put it on my doll when she comes! :) Thank you so much!

14. Leaving positive feedback for ^kalcia^. I purchased three pairs of shoes from her. She was kind enough to place them on a hold for me until I got paid. Shipping was very quick and communication was always wonderful! Thank you SO much!

15. I bought a pair of eyes from ^kalcia^.
      All communications were smooth and fast.
      ^kalcia^ shipped my item in timely manner and it arrived fast, safe.
      I highly recommend ^kalcia^ !

16. I purchased a wig from ^kalcia^. Communication was great, she shipped the wig right away, and it's as described. Couldn't be more happy, I would gladly deal with her afain!

17. I bought a pair of SD shoes from ^kalcia^. Communication was great and they were quick to arrive. Thank you! :)

18. Kalcia bought my SD16 Kira from me and was wonderful to communicate with.
      Thank you for your quick payment!

19. Bought a pair of eyes from Kalcia. Communication was great and she sent them very fast. Totally recommended!

20. I just finished a wonderful transaction with Kalcia. I was able to purchase from her a pair of lovely Volks Zoukeimura 16mm GE-21 eyes and I couldn't be happier. She replied quickly to PMs and shipped just as fast. I would love to deal with her again and would certainly recommend. Thanks again, dear!!!:D