1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ^kalcia^ (ebay callchan)

Feb 15, 2007

1. I purchased a dress from Kalcia. Everything went perfectly! My F-25 girl looks so beautiful now. Thank you!

2. Kalcia purchased a JID Asa from me. Communication was great. Paid Promptly. Everything was great would love to do business with again.

3. I sold a Minifee Lishe . She is very friendly, communication with her is good, she is quick to pay. 100% recommendable.

4. I purchased a pair of ED eyes and Kalcia was an absolute pleasure. The item was honest to the photo, the conversation was amiable and she promptly provided necessary information. I would not hesitate to work with her again.

5. I bought BF Lin doll from Kalcia and as always she was extremaly professional and friendly during the whole transaction. Replies came very quickly and she packed my order in best way. I wouldn't hesitate to order from her again.

6. I commissioned Kalcia for a mori girl style dress. This is my second commission from her and once again the dress was lovely, all made with great care, the results are professional and adorable. She made it super quick even though I was happy to wait. I paid easily with paypal and she was great to work with, I would, and probably will, buy from her again. :D

7. Kalcia bought my Fairyland Feeple60 Chloe. She paid very very fast and is such a friendly person. I definitely recommend her. Thank you very much, Kalcia. :)

8. I have long admired Kalcia's Regency gowns and when I saw one in the color I liked, I had to have it. The size in the listing was too small for my MSD, so Kalcia so kindly made a custom one with the right measurements. Kalcia is very professional and her work is very high quality, detailed, and beautiful. The packaging is lovely too. I would 100% recommend working with her. She's great!

9. Kalcia purchased a FeePle65 Siean from me. She paid promptly, communication was friendly and she remained calm throughout a difficult shipping and delivery. I highly recommend her as a buyer. Thank you, Kalcia, for sticking with me throughout this transaction.

10. I bought a dress and socks from kalcia! Kalcia's quality and work is amazing. She was also patient and kind to me..I made a mistake on the size of the socks and she offered to make a pair to fit my doll and shipped it that day. The dress&socks packaging was cute and reusable too! I would very much recommend her for anything!

11. I bought several outfits from Kalcia for my Minifee. They were of utmost quality and looked exactly as in the photographs, and fit the doll perfectly. The shipping was fast and transaction problem-free. Will definitely order again!

12. I purchased a minifee Lishe from Ka;cia. She was packed well - shipped quickly and arrived perfect. I highly recommend her!

13. ^kalcia^ bought me a mohair wig. The transaction was perfect, great comm' and fast payment.

14. i have sold a minifee tan rendia to ^kalcia^ with a partial trade, she was really nice to talk to, she payed me a month before i got her doll shipped out. she sent me an outfit for the trade. the transaction was perfect. thank you again

15. I bought the minifee halloween 2016 event head from Kalcia. A perfect transaction in every way. Great communication, fast and very safe shipping. The head is in mint condition. Would definitely do business with Kalcia again. Highly recommend!!

16. I bought my Iplehouse JID Asa from Kalcia over ebay around June 2016. The transaction was very smooth, the doll was in perfect condition and exactly as advertised. She was packaged very safely, came with box and CoA and arrived quicker than expected! Kalcia also generously included two pairs of eyes. I would definitely trade with Kalcia again - thank you very much!

17. I purchased a Leeke wig from Kalcia and everything was great! Fast communication, very friendly, shipped quickly and well-packaged. Thanks Kalcia!

18. I purchased a Minifee Lucywen head from Kalcia with layaway and she was wonderful to deal with, super sweet and great communication <3 !

The head was quickly sent and came well wrapped and in perfect condition :) I recommend her ++++ as a seller and would definitely buy from her again !

Thank you very much !

19. Bought a leekeworld wig from kalcia. Fast and friendly communication, the item was shipped shortly after my payment and arrived safely packaged. I'm very happy with this transaction and would gladly buy from her again. Thank you ^^

20. I bought Volks F-43 doll from Kalcia and it was a pure pleasure! Really friendly communication, I could pay for the doll in parts and Kalcia sent the doll really quickly (it was very well packed!). Everything went perfect, thank you very much!