1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Karin Bussman/AjumaPamaUSA/CheeryDollUSA/personal sales

Jan 7, 2007

1. Hai, hopping that you can put some bubble wrap for international shipping next time :)

2. Why would you need the extra weight of bubble wrap for clothes? If there is a problem, please let me know.

Karin

3. Maybe because I never received any goods posted by using the kind of really thin layer envelope before, so it surprise me and made me concern about the item inside. This will make sense if you worry about the weight

4. The envelope is waterproof and doesn't tear easily. Matter of fact you have to use a scissors to cut through it. If something can get crushed easily like a shaped hat, then I will wrap it well with bubble wrap or something other that will keep it safe. I just try to keep things safe and as light weight as I can, since shipping internationally is based on weight for the most part. I do a lot of internationally shipping in those envelopes and never have heard of a problem.

Thanks though, I do like hearing any concerns or suggestions.

Karin

5. Karin's the best. Honest, friendly and just great to buy from! :fangirl:

6. I ordered my very first doll from Karin (MNF) and got him yesterday, 23 days after I ordered him. And this was during Luts' Na-Nu-Ri 2007 head event (I also got the head with my order). My doll came safe and sound and shipping was very fast. She even made the extra effort to get to the post office on a Saturday before it closed so that I would have my doll by Monday. Communication was fast and Karin was extremely patient with all my noob questions. I can't recommend Karin enough ^_^

7. I ordered some Ajumapama clothing through Karin- she was very friendly, responded quickly, and made sure everything went smoothly even though I had an address change. Perfect transaction, I look forward to ordering more clothes through her!

8. Ordered some Cheerydoll items. Great communication with Karin throughout. Highly recommend!

9. Ordered some Ajumapama stuff :) Very good with communication and very quick to ship! Thanks so much!

10. I recently ordered a very adorable SD Ajumapama outfir from Karin.

The transaction was smooth and easy. Karin was super-friendly and communicative. Shipping was very fast!

I love the outfit, but I'm still waiting for the doll who's going to wear it.

Anyway, I do recommend this seller.

Thank you for a pleasant buying experience, Karin.

:) :) :)

11. I've purchased two sets of orders from CheerydollUSA and Karin has been very responsive and helpful through the entire process. She's been great letting me know when the order was placed, when it arrived in the US, and when it has been shipped. She's been very understanding when I had some problems with PayPal. I would gladly do business with her again.

12. I've ordered loads of things through Karin's stores and recieved great service & fast shipping on in-stock items, as well as pre-orders.
      Got my black patent Leeke shoes today! Thanks, Karin!

13. I've bought several times from Karin, Ajumapama clothes+shoes and also Cheerydoll in the past, and I have nothing but good words for her! Excellent service and communication, very helpful and friendly. Can't wait to receive my last order of Ajumapama clothes! <3

14. When did I order: April 20th-2009
      What did you order: Gray Checkered Pants for Bermann, Item#:CD-0763 & SLIM WINE JEANS for the Big Boys, Item#:CD-1576 Size: Bermann/Hound
      When did Items Arrive: May 21st 2009
      Was time order took what you expected: Actually thought it would be longer so it was good timing.
      Was everything as you hoped: Yes
      Would you buy again from Karin/Cheery Doll: I have bought several times from Karin of both lines she carries and always been very happy with her and the service and items.

15. Ordered two Nine9 Rider Jackets one black and one brown and they look awesome! Sadly the SD13 size only fits my Dollstown and Dream Realm guys not the Dollshe, they so need to make these in SD17!

16. I purchased a Felix Brownie body from Karin and couldn't be more pleased w/her product and her service! The Felix Brownie body is adorable, well made and poses like a dream! Karin shipped faster than lightening and packed w/care! I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat! Thanks big bunches, Joyce/pinktink

17. Purchased 3 Felix brownies from Karin at AjumapamaUSA during Felixdoll's hectic 2009 series of promotions and her service (and patience with endless questions) was stellar!

I also purchased a CP Luts Lishe from her in August, which was packaged well and shipped swiftly.

Highly reccomended, I will happily do business with her again. *^__^*

18. Placed another order with Karin. This time got stuff for my Dollshe Saint and he is going to rock! Karin is always great to deal with and she always ships stuff as soon a sit arrives. Always like getting the good stuff from her.

19. Thank you, Miss Karin - my HaHa girl came home safe and sound. It's been a pleasure to do business with you! Will always purchase any brownie items from you.

20. I placed an order with Karin, she was hepful and responded to all my communications. I am very happy with her attention to the customer, and I would do business with her again anytime :D