1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Karin Bussman/AjumaPamaUSA/CheeryDollUSA/personal sales

Jan 7, 2007

1. Placed my Felix Brownie Zeppelin with Karin and she was extremely helpful and accommodating. I had to change my address three times and Karin was fine with it (although the third one wasn't necessary as my Zeppelin came before I moved). :D

She also let me place a wig order in the same package even though I ordered it after my Zeppelin. Package came safe and very quickly. :3

Fast email replies too. I felt like I was bothering her a lot when I sent address changes and whatnot. :\

2. Placed an order for Jasmin with Karin and I couldn't be happier! The little one arrived today & Karin was super to deal with while keeping in touch every step of the way!
      Color me happy! :candycane

3. Karin is a fabulous dolly dealer! I can't recommend her enough!

:goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

What did you order? FelixDoll Brownie Zeppelin GoGo via AjumaPamaUSA

When did you order? November 17, 2009

How was the communication?
      Fantastic!

How easy was it to pay? Easy as pie! I simply paid via PayPal!

How long did it take to ship?
      I didn't receive a shipping notice (to my knowledge, anyway)... but I received my boy after just six weeks on January 2, 2010.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? You bet!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes! Even cuter!

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much so. He's the perfect birthday surprise!

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, yes, yes!

:goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

Thank you again for everything, Karin! My new little Michael thanks you, too!

[​IMG]

4. *EDIT*

Could not update my feedback above, so I wanted to post here saying Karin did in fact send me a shipping notice! It somehow was hidden amidst my spam folders, so it was my own fault for not checking that.

Thanks again, Karin! :D

5. I bought a resin wig from Karin she is a wonderful person, Very prompt in shipping, very helpful and very responsible in her business transactions, I had an issue with another company (not hers) and she has attempted to advocate on my behalf, adding more work for herself!!! She goes above and beyond!

6. I purchased some Cherrydoll clothes through Karin again. It was a perfect and professional transaction. Highly recommend!

7. I purchased a brownie doll from Karin. when rumors of problems with felixdoll came up, Karin was calm, levelheaded, quick to respond to my concerns, and very helpfull and reassureing. She kept me informed of my orders status and sent notice when she shipped. My package arrived before I was expecting it, and was very nicely boxed. I would recommend her 133%

8. KARIN is pretty awesome!!!! She has gone above and beyond in terms of all things related to Felix Brownies ! She has kept her word and seen everything through and she even remembers people's tiny orders. She has excellent communication! I would recommend her for any transaction!!! She keeps her word! A++++++ Even when the parent company didn't. True dedication!!

9. I purchased an outfit from Karin and her AjumaPamaUSA site. She responded very fast about my order and payment and gave me a reasonable guesstimate on when I should receive it. The outfit came a lot soon than expected and I was incredibly happy with the quality of the item and the service she provided. I highly recommend working with her and hope to do more transactions in the future.

10. I purchased 3 Model Doll gowns from CheerydollUSA. She answered emails immediately and even helped to modify an order I placed incorrectly. The wait time was perfectly acceptable and I got a nice notice as soon as my gowns arrived and were sent out to me. The gowns are absolutely beautiful! The quality is great and the styles are exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't be happier!

11. I placed an order with Karin and she quickly shipped my item. She even sent me an email letting me know my item was ship. Quick and smooth transaction. :)

12. I bought a Felix Green Momo from Karin last week - and received prompt, courteous replies to all my queries. Extremely professional - Momo arrived shortly with a lovely gift dress as well....way in time for Christmas gifting. Except now that I've seen her, I kinda want her for myself! She poses way better than my DollFactory Pinee and PukiPuki Ante (IMO).

I will definitely be ordering more from Karin in the not-too-distant future!

13. I just purchased a Volks Shiro Tachibana fullset from Karin, as well as a TREE Design outfit. Shipping was super fast--he was in the mail the very next business day after my payment was made. She is very professional and provides excellent communication.

I cannot recommend her enough, should you be considering doing business with her ^^