1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Karla-chan

Feb 25, 2011

1. Another great transaction with Karla! Always a pleasure to do business with! Super friendly, payment is quick and communication is excellent! Thanks do much!

2. Karla-chan purchased a pair of jeans from me. Very friendly, communication was excellent and payment was very quick. Lovely buyer, thanks again!

3. Karla commissioned me for a dreadlock wig, communication was fantastic throughout and payment was prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again and I'd definitely recommend her as a buyer.

4. karla-chan is always, always a wonderful person to work with! Her communication is perfect and the transaction is always super smooth! I love dealing with Karla and look forward to more! :)

5. Karla chan bought a MSD dress from me. Very smooth transaction, fast payment. Everything was great! Thanks so much!

6. Wonderful doing business with Karla. The trade was amazing and easy to do, shipping was fast and she remained in contact with me the whole time, who could ask for better? ^_^ The socks and necklaces are awesome thank you!

7. Karla-chan bought a Lati blue line dress from me.
      Her communication was polite and she paid quickly :)
      I would definately recommend Karla-chan, and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again in the future!

Thanks so much Karla-chan! ☺♥

~xoxo

8. Another great transaction with Karla! Always a pleasure to work with!

9. Just had a flawless transaction with karla-chan. She was polite and paid promptly and let me know when the item arrived. Thank you so much! :D

10. Bought a dress from her, she was very quick to answer me and post out, always letting me know what was going on. Thank you very much!

11. Karla-chan bought a Dollheart dress from me and everything went very smoothly. She paid promptly and her communication was great. Definitely a wonderful buyer.

12. ***Positive Feedback for Karla-chan***

Karla-chan recently purchased a pair of Dollheart bloomers from me. She was prompt with her payment and answered all her PMs quickly and friendly. She messaged me upon receiving the item, which I really appreciate in a buyer. Thank you for the easy transaction. I would gladly enter into another transaction with Karla-chan.

13. karla-chan bought a dress from me and the transaction went just wonderful. Quick with payment and very nice communication. Thank you very much :)

14. Karla-chan took part in a swap that I wound up running due to unforseen circumstances, and she was awesome about everything! Kept great communication, her partner loved the gifts, and she shipped everything way ahead of time! :)

15. I sold a MSD top to karla-chan, and it was a fine transaction. I held the item for her, and she paid me as promised on the date. Communication was top-notch. I'd be glad to transact with her again! Thank you!

16. Karla-chan was in my "girly-girl accessory swap" she made a nice gift for her partner, shipped out on time, and was also very patient when her partner flaked and i prepared an angel-gift for her!

she was a joy to have in my swap and i hope to have her in another in the future!

17. Karla-chan purchased a Dollzone outfit from me. She payed quickly and we had very easy communication. Thanks for a great transaction!

18. I recently bought an item of clothing from Karla - communication was great and the item arrived quickly !

19. Got an MSD dress from her. ^^ Arrived in the time line she said it would and shipped when she said it would!
      Loving this cute new dress for my girl!

20. +1 Positive

#40 AlthoEve, Dec 30, 2012
      Last edited: Dec 24, 2018