1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kaschan502

Jan 3, 2012

1. Bought a Luts Wintery head from Kaschan502. Great transaction, quick ship, item was well packed, and she is a very pleasant person! Thank you!!!!

2. Kaschan502 bought a pair of wings from me. Paid very quickly and was very nice to deal with! No issues at all! What a great experience! :)

3. Kaschan502 bought a DZ Celine wig from me, and the communication was great, and the payment came through fast! Would definitely deal with them again!

4. Kaschan502 bought a pair of Mako eyes from me. Great transaction! Kaschan502 is a pleasure to deal with.

5. Kaschan502 bought a Peakswood Segi head from me. She was fantastic to deal with! Polite and friendly, paid quickly, and notified me once the head arrived.

6. Purchased a doll head from kaschan502 and it was a great transaction! Friendly, fast communication, super quick shipping, item well-wrapped, and exactly as described. A+!

7. Bought some Doll Chateau Alberta centaur parts from kaschan502 and she was very communicative and took extra pictures for me when requested. The pieces also came very well wrapped! Thanks again! :)

8. Such a great person to sell to. All round great communication and positive experience. Would sell to again anytime!

9. @kaschan502 bought an Abioangel Ling head from me and everything was perfectly managed! She paid really fast and answer my PM pomptly!

10. Kaschan502 sold me a great looking classydoll body which i am gonna be very happy with! :D the shipping was faast and SO well packaged! So much bubblewrap!

Would do business with again!

11. Bought some loose Resinsoul parts from Kaschan502 and they were sent immediately and packed amazingly well!! I would gladly buy again anytime from this super seller!

12. I sold a Peakswoods Rosemii head to @kaschan502, and everything went smoothly! She paid immediately, kept in touch, and let me know when the head arrived. Thanks so much! <3

13. I sold a Lillycat chibbi newt to Kaschan502, they paid in full immediately and maintained excellent communication! Highly recommend.

14. got Rosette Marguerite from @kaschan502 lovely doll, lovely seller. thanks for everything!

15. I purchased Darak-i Claire body (body style A) from Kaschan502. Wonderfully packaged. Fast delivery. Great communication. Thank you!

16. I purchased Soom Rosette SoD Violet head. Kaschan502 sent photos upon my request. I am waiting for headplate and CoA, which Kaschan502 immediately contacted me to let me know it has been sent separately by post. (A simple oversight). Thank you!

17. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I bought a body from @kaschan502 and the transaction was wonderful. They let me know as soon as they shipped.

The box arrived and the doll was packaged possibly the best I have ever seen in my many many years of buying secondhand. Even her hands were carefully wrapped separately.

The body was so super clean and in perfect condition, it was like buying straight from the company.

I'm beyond delighted and would definitely recommend this seller. Thank you!!

18. I recently sold a Dream Valley Altar to kaschan502 and the transaction went lovely from beginning to end. Communication was quick, friendly, and clear. Payment was right on time and they kindly let me know when the doll arrived to them. Thank you so much! ^-^

19. I just purchased Resinsoul Dan Head from kaschan502. Great communication, fast and carefully packed the package! Highly recommended seller! :hug:

20. :thumbup Kaschan502 purchased a gemo of doll alphonse from me and it was a great experience. Fast payment. Great communication. I highly recommend.