1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kattunge

May 6, 2011

1. Kattunge purchased an doll from me. She was super friendly and prompt in all communication and payment ^^. She was also very understanding and patient when I experienced some delays as my PC died and car had to be taken in for maintenance and was unable to PM/get to the post office to ship as quickly as I normally do. All in all it was a very pleasant transaction and I highly recommend her!

2. Kattunge adopted a doll from me, both communication and transaction were great! Thank you very much! ^_^

3. Kattunge & I traded dolls. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I'm very, very happy with my new Miyu :) Kattunge packed her very well and even threw in some lovely gifts. I highly recommend Kattunge as a trade partner and would be happy to deal with her again.

4. Kattunge recently bought a doll from me, and she was absolutely lovely to work with during the entire process. Her communication was and is fantastic, she paid very promptly, and was understanding of my shipping schedule. I would not hesitate to sell to- or buy from- her again! :aheartbea

5. I recently traded Kattunge my Dollmore Alexia for her DIM Odile. Communication was great and speedy through out and the doll arrived quickly and very well packaged. It was a flawless trade, couldn't have asked for a better trade partner! ^_^

6. I bought a Migidoll Miho on layaway from Kattunge. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with. The communication was excellent and friendly. She packed the doll exceptionally well: To reduce the chances of the doll breaking during shipping, we agree in sending him unstrung. She wrapped each individual piece really well and even labeled it left/right. I am not familiar with the migidoll body, and the labels made putting the doll together a lot easier. Thank you so much! I highly recommended as a seller, and I will be happy to deal with her again.

7. I traded a Dollshe Bernard to Kattunge for a Dollmore Alexia. Though there was a slight miscommunication during talks, everything else went off without a hitch. The Dollmore Alexia was shipped on the ship date that we agreed upon, and she came with her clothes, wig, eyes, and cute little shoes as specified. The transaction went smoothly and Kattunge was swell to work with. I must also note that I am very fond of my new Alexia. I would definitely do business with Kattunge again!

8. Kattunge bought a Doll- Family Hanjing from me and I had a very positive experience. Communication was great, transaction quick and simple. Thank you so much!

9. I bought a doll froM Kattunge on a short layaway. Very easy to work with, fast shipping and communication, and the doll was very well packed! I would absolutely do business with again! THANK YOU!! <3

10. I sold a Lishe head to Kattunge and it was an easy, pleasant and stress-free transaction! She let me know when the head arrived and was a pleasure to do business with! Thank you so much!

11. Kattunge purchased a Fairyland Littlefee Shiwoo girl from me.

Communication was excellent and the entire transaction was great! I would highly recommend Kattunge for any future transactions. Would definitely do business with again.

12. I bought a DF-H Hanjing & Zhuangqi full doll from Kattunge and it was fantastic!

Even though I am new to buying secondhand and internationally, she was very informative and friendly.
      The doll's parts were all individually packed and labeled, and there was even a note with cute drawings, so a lot of care went into the package :)
      She was also generous enough to include some small gifts in the sale.

I considered it a totally positive experience.

13. I bought a resinsoul Bei from Kattunge and I recieved her today. She was completely wrapped up safe and sound! This was a wonderful experience and I would not hesitate to buy from her again!

14. I bought a MNF/Luts hybrid from Kattunge, and everything was perfect. They shipping next day, did a fantastic job packing and wrapping the doll safely and even included a thoughtful little gift. Thank you so much! :)

15. Another easy and fun transaction with Kattunge; so pleasant to work with, and she let me know when the little head arrived too! A perfect customer and I would do business anytime! <3

16. Positive Feedback
      I bought 4 wigs from Kattunge and the whole transaction was wonderful, Kattunge shipped the wigs out very quickly and they arrived safely and were very carefully and well packaged.
      Kattunge even included a sweet note and a beautiful doll necklace:love
      I would happily buy from Kattunge again and highly recommend them!:thumbup

17. Yo, listen up, DoA peeps...

Kattunge is the bee's knees! No, seriously!

I purchased a doll (Volks SD13 Sara) from her and she was fantastic the whole way through. I had questions and she answered them politely and promptly. I wanted pictures? She took those pictures! Wacky shipping shenanigans? She had me covered! Not to mention she shipped it off so fast, like vroom!

And when I got the doll? Ooooh yes. She was packed extremely well! Custom-made outer box to protect the doll's box, she mummified the doll in bubblewrap in a sensible manner. Taking extra care of the joints, too!

Kattunge even gave me extra goodies.

If you're thinking of buying from Kattunge... do it. You shall be oh-so pleased. :aheartbea

18. I bought a DF-H practice head from Kattunge, and He arrived within two days from where she lived to my house!! I'd like to thank her for such awesomely quick shipping, and really fast replies to PM's! She even included a little hand written note :3

If you ever have the chance to do business with her, please do! She's so sweet and all around an awesome person to do business with.

19. I bought a CP Luts doll from Liz/ Kattunge and was very impressed with all the details. She communicated in a timely and friendly manner, packed it very well and shipped fast. I highly recommend her and look forward to working with her again.

20. Just completed a super smooth trade with Kattunge! Her B-el for my SDF Chloe! She was super lovely to talk to and sent B-el well packed and added some cute jewellery as a bonus! I would 100% recommend her as a trade partner!!