1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kawaii_mon

Oct 19, 2006

1. I bought two cute cardigans made by Mon, and we had a very quick an easy transaction. She was friendly and shipped in a very timely manner. Clothes look well constructed and fit perfectly. Definitely wouldn't hesitate to buy from her in the future.

Thanks again!

2. I have bought a SuperGem outfit for my girl, and got it in a nice timing, even though I was late telling Kawai_moon. It looks very cute on my doll. Thank you very much!

3. I bought a super gem dress and it arrived promptly even from overseas :D Mon responded to my pms quickly and it was a great, smooth transaction. I would definitely (and probably will :lol:) buy from Mon again. Totally recommended!

4. Mon commissioned me for an elf ear mod on her Woosoo, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Great communication, fast payment, and she let me know as soon as he arrived back home. Couldn't ask for a better commission customer! Thanks again! :)

5. Sorry for delay to give a good feedback. kawaii_mon purchased from our 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop】. She is always very friendly. fast payment and kindly let me know as soon as she received the clothes. I'm very happy to deal with her. Thank you so much ^ ^

6. i bought two lovely outfits from kawaii mon
      they are really lovely , nicely and safely packaged
      thanks so much

7. Mon made a knit set for my super gem girl after I inquired. THanks for looking for more fabric!
      Ship real fast (international shipping) and well packed.

8. I bought a Sparkle Bolero set for my Super Gem girl from kawaii-mon. She was great to do business with--friendly, prompt with communication, and let me know when the package was shipped. I would love to work with her again.

9. Bought a BEAUTIFUL black high neck cardigan from kawaiimon and it arrived safe and sound and words cannot praise how beautiful and amazing quality this cardigan is!! :aheartbea
      If you ever considered buying from kawaiimon, don't hesitate! You won't regret it :D

10. I bought an outfit for my tiny... not only is it super cute but it arrived lightning fast! Thanks Mon! :D

11. Yay, my first feedback to Mon!

I bought a sparckle set for my girl, and Mon was really friendly and quick with the pms, the negociation was really fast and in the next day I was paying for the set. She sent the item very fast and gave me all the info I needed ^^ Unfortunately, the brazilian posts are like a snail, and it took long to arrive here, but today it arrived and I'm very pleased with this set! Her skills are great and the clothes are beautiful!! Thank you very much! I'll surely buy again!

Highly recommended

12. I bought a Teenie gem outfit from kawaii_mon, which arrived today in perfect condition. She shipped it out superfast, and the outfit itself is just wonderful. Communication was great - I cannot wait to buy another of her creations :) Thank you so much for this pleasant transaction and the beautiful little dress!

13. I bought a dress to Kawaii_mon last month , even with planes's traffic perturbations , she was nicely enough to wait , ask me and let me when it would have been better to send it
      it arrived safely yesterday and it's marvellous , the dress i really beautifully done
      thanks a lot for everything ^___^ i'll forward more dresses for sure <3

14. I bought a top from Kawaii_mon recently, great communication and super fast delivery thank you so much

15. I bought a SD dress from Kawaii_Mon. She was very friendly and patient with me when I had Paypal issues and shipped the dress super fast. The dress is absolutely beautiful and very well made. Thank you so much!

16. i bought one kawaii mon 's dress and it s really gorgeous and perfect , with very good shipping condition
      kawaii mon also help me for the shipping information
      thans a lot

17. I purchased a yosized top and yosized leggings from Kawaii_mon and the transaction was just perfect and the shipping was very fast! ^-^ Thanks!

18. I've purchased several items sewn by kawaii_mon over quite a stretch of time by now :) She's always wonderful to deal with and ships everything really promptly, and her sewing is brilliant :3 I'm always glad to nab her work when I can. Thanks! :D

19. I bought a YoSD leggins from kawaii_mon, and as the first transaction it was perfect - very friendly pms, leggins were shipped out superfast and arrived here only a few days later in perfect shape! I couldn´t be happier and will definitely buy from her again :) Thank you!

20. I bought a tweed and velvet coat from kawaii_mon and it's gorgeous. I'm a repeat customer and, as before, she's very friendly and prompt with her emails. It was a pleasure to do business with her again. Thank you! :)