1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kawaii_mon

Oct 19, 2006

1. Hi

I bought a Teal Short-Sleeve Sweater Dress from kawaii_mon. She was very friendly and informative when I talked to her. She has excellent communication. x) She shipped out the items in a timely manner! The items arrived in excellent condition. I would love to buy more fabulous works from her in the future. I would recommend people to her works and doing business with her! lol

Thanks so much. The dress is beautiful!

- Lum Out -

2. I sold a pair of Cass feet fins to kawaii_mon. She paid promptly and let me know when they arrived safely. Perfect international transaction. Thanks so much!

3. Kawaii_mon bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

4. kawaii_mon bought a Volks Isao chair from me, her respected the payment terms she sent herself, was very nice all the way through the transaction, let me know when the chair arrived safely to its destination and left feedback for me. Thanks! :D

5. I bought a SD paisley outfit from kawaii_mon and this transaction was just as great as my previous ones with her have been. Thank you once again, Mon!

6. I bought a lovely blue lingerie set designed to fit Soom Super Gem from Mon. It arrived amazingly fast (from Australia to the UK!) and was well-packed. The outfit itself is of fantastic quality. It was a pleasure dealing with Mon as well.

Thank you very much! :thumbup

7. I bought a top for my Super Gem girl from Mon. I love it! The quality is great and it fits my girl perfectly. The entire transaction was great and I highly recommend kawaii_mon as a seller. Thanks again!

8. Mon ordered four fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

9. Bought a hoodie from kawaii_mon and she was great with PMs, let me know that there was a slight delay in shipping and the item arrived quickly. I just wish she mad more for SD13 girls!

10. bought a SG outfit set from kawaii_mon and it looks great on them, and came exactly as described. thanks a lot and i plan on buying more sometime :D

11. Bought a gray and black sweater for super gem from kawaii_mon. Great communication, fast shipping, and the item is exactly what I ordered! Very happy also with the quality of the garment. Great job :D Thank you so much! Definitely recommended, and looking forward to doing business again in the future :D

12. kawaii_mon has bought a NS Msdoll Laurie head from me. Really fast and smooth transaction and payment had been made on time. I'm glad I'd rehomed the head to her. :D

13. I purchased a SD black shirt and Super Gem-sized top, skirt and cardigan set from Mon, which all display fantastic craftsmanship. In contact she was prompt, friendly and polite, and shipped the clothes quickly and with no fuss. The transaction was easy and her work is wonderful, so I wouldn't be surprised if I end up buying more from her in the future.

Highly recommended, and a real pleasure. :)

14. Kawaii_mon very kindly donated a pair of pants & a skirt and shipped them to me, free of charge (minus the postage cost)! :)
      The items arrived very fast, in great condition and they look amazing~
      Thank you ver, very much!

15. I ordered a couple of shirts from Mon. They got here pretty fast and great quality! Thanks! ^^

16. kawaii_mon bought a volks limited outfit from me and she paid quickly. Thank you so much for easy and painless transaction :)

17. I purchase a Loose knit top in a lovely grey colour from Kawaii_mon and as usual it arrive in no time and is a lovely top.

18. Kawaii_mon was a joy to deal with. I commissioned a set of tops from Mon and they are great! Communication was great, the transaction was smooth and the shipping was fast. Highly recommended!!!

19. Purchased the dolman sleeve dress from Mon, communication was great, shipping was fast. Couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Thank you for the beautiful well made dress!

20. I bought two tops for my Super Gem guys from Kawaii_mon. As usual, communication was excellent and she shipped the shirts quickly too. I never worry when I buy something from Mon. It's gone smoothly so far. Thank you so much! :)