1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kawaii_mon

Oct 19, 2006

1. I comissioned Mon for an outfit, and she did an amazing job! Kept me informed all the time, and shipped in a timely manner. Thank you very very much!! I totally recommend her! ^_^

2. Bought a coat and some Tiny clothes from Mon. Great communication, Fast shipment, they arrived two days later. Perfectly packaged and very well made!
      Will definitely deal with again in the future, thank you so much!

3. I bought a shirt for a 70cm doll from kawaii_mon. She was sweet to let me know after what I wanted had just sold that she had extra material and could make me another. :) The communication was great, and she shipped it out quickly. I am a very satisfied customer, and would happily buy from her again! Thank you!

4. I purchased a shirt set from kawaii_mon's sales thread and the entire transaction was professional from start to finish. Item was just as described/pictured, pm's were responded to very promptly and shipping was quick! Thank you so much!

5. I bought some clothing sets from kawaii_mon/Dorset Clothing. Mon was very kind to let me pay by Aussie direct bank transfer, and shipped the clothes very quickly. Communication was pleasant and prompt, and the entire transaction went very smoothly. I'm very pleased with Dorset clothes, and would gladly transact with Mon again! Thank you very much!

6. I bought some clothes from kawaii_mon. The transaction went super smooth and the clothes are very high quality.

7. I bought a shirt from Mon recently; great communication and she sent it out almost immediately after receiving payment! The package arrived safely and on time. Mon is very friendly, I always enjoy purchasing things from her. :)

8. I purchased a pair of shorts for my YoSD sized doll from kawaii_mon. They fit my doll perfectly and the craftsmanship is wonderful. Great communication and quick shipping made the whole transaction perfect. I highly recommend any transaction with her!

9. I recently bought some clothing from kawaii_mon. The items were perfect for my dolls and the clothing themselves were really well made, very professional. Mon was very helpful and very pleasant and friendly and I would happily purchase from Mon again without hesitation. Great communication, fast shipping, smooth transaction.

10. I recently purchased two tops from Mon and as always the work she does is wonderful! I'm absolutely thrilled with my purchases and she is consistently lovely to deal with :)

Many thanks!

11. I just bought an SD16 top from Mon's Dorset line--I love it! And it was a delight to buy from Mon, too; she's very friendly, professional, and quick to ship items. I will definitely be back for more!! :aheartbea

12. Commissioned Mon to make two dresses for my girls, and she did a wonderful job:
      [​IMG]

Very well made--top notch craftsmanship, and a great person to work with.

Highly recommend!

13. Another commission for Mon, for faceups on her Keid Ara and Freesia, and everything went perfectly as always! I am always happy to work with Mon; buying, selling, or commission work. :) ♥

14. Mon bought some outfits from me and the transaction went perfectly. ^^ Thanks~

15. Mon made me a pair of awesome Zaoll size jeans and super cute hoodie for Seven in exchange for some faceup works. THank you! The stitchings were totally professional and the fabric choice was awesome. They fit my doll really really well and she was a responsive and polite customiser to deal with, I totally recommend her :D

16. I ordered some leggings from her Etsy shop and was shocked at how fast they came from Austrailia! I live in the US. They are very well made and were well packed. I've already favorited her shop and will order from her again!

17. I ordered some clothes and pair of shoes from Mon and I am very happy with it. High quality products, great communication and it was sent out right away. I will definitely order from her again :)

18. I bought some tights and shoes from kawaii_mon.
      It was a true pleasure to deal with her, the clothes arrived amazingly fast and in a great condition, thank you so much!

19. I bought 2 pairs for shoes from kawaii-mon and they arrived faster than I expected and in great condition. Communication was fantastic and friendly. I would not hestiate to buy stuff from her again in the future.

20. I recently sold a Unidoll body to kawaii_mon. She was very pleasant to deal with, paid promptly, and let me know when the doll arrived. Thanks for an excellent transaction!