1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kayke

Jul 28, 2007

1. I commissioned kayke for a face-up. She followed all of my directions and did just a beautiful job. I couldn't be more pleased. She kept excellent communication. I'll definitely be using her again, and I highly recommend her.

2. Commissioned another faceup and set of hand/feet blushing from kayke. :) It turned out wonderful as always, and communication was great all through.

Thanks!

3. I commissioned Kayke to do a face-up for my Volks Belle. She was a pleasure to work with and the face-up is beautiful!

4. Super duper positive feedback!

Kayke did an eye opening on a minifee Rheia head and gave her a face-up, as well as doing a face-up for my tan Saintbloom Diana AGES ago and I forgot to leave feedback and I'm horrible and sorry! The mod is perfect and seamless and gorgeous and the face-ups are both divine. Kayke even let me get my Saintbloom girl shipped to her to save me on shipping, and she gave me my girls back at a meet-up we were both showing up to not long afterwards to save me even more shipping. Goodness, that was one exciting day! (Then we went Saintbloom clothes shopping together, but that's another story for another day!) The communication was amazing and she kept me updated with pictures and any questions she needed answered every step of the way.

A sample picture of my Rheia is here. You could say she's a kayke custom :)
      [​IMG]

5. Kayke modded a sleeping Ryeon for me. She was great! Sent me pics and kept me updated. If I ever need an eye mod again, I'll definitely commission Kayke!

Thank you :)

6. Did I somehow not give proper feedback here? Shame on me!

Kayke did such an amazing job on my Heeah. I had asked for a Violet Parr/ Wednesday Addams/ Sluagh, and that is exactly what I got. I am so thrilled that I am back for more! And I am going to spam my little beauty right here:

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#66 raggedyandroid, Sep 27, 2013
      Last edited: May 16, 2018
    7. Kayke did some mod work and a faceup for me - her work is absolutely gorgeous and excellent! Couldn't be happier :) She was super patient and wonderful to work with.

8. I bought Unoa L-bi head from Kayke, and I'm very pleased. Great communication, she was friendly, quick to respond and informed me about shipping. Item arrived in perfect condition. Overall very nice seller. I'd buy from her again. :) Thank you.

9. Kayke bought a withdoll from me with a layaway. I was worried about doing a layaway but she communicated through the whole thing and paid right on time. Great buyer!

10. I commissioned Kayke to work on my ryu for a resin match + face up + hands done with vitiligo and she's done an incredible job, has always been very understanding with what I asked and communication with her was always a pleasure. I can only recommend her both for her work and her friendliness !
      (Here's a personal picture of her awesome job on my boy.)
      [​IMG]
      Thanks again :)

11. I bought a withdoll Emma head in tan skin from Kayne and requested a face up. The communication was easy and quick, she was really nice and easy to talk with. As for the head, it arrived in a perfect condition and quickly. The Face-up is excellent, professional with no doubt. I couldn't be happier :3

Here's my new doll's head:

[​IMG]

12. I commission Kayke for a faceup and body blush, and she hit the ball out of the park! Communication was fab; she updated me with pictures and let me know about delays. She packaged Cinnamon super carefully and the package arrived super quick.

A great faceup artist!
      Thank you so much, she is sooo adorable :love

13. I bought a Limhwa Sujan from Kayke! Communication was great and she shipped safely; would definably buy from again~:)

14. Kayke bought a pair or MnF hands from me and the transaction was pleasant from start to finish. :) The buyer is cordial, prompt and notified me upon the item's arrival. I highly recommend the buyer and would not hesitate to deal with her again!

Thank you very much~! :aheartbea

15. I bought a modded MNF ShuShu head from Kayke, the transaction went wonderfully! She was very quick with communication and shipped my girl out right away. ShuShu arrived very well packaged, her mods look even and clean and her faceup. Her faceup is so stunning, completely gorgeous! :DI would definitely commission Kayke in the future and highly recommend her as a seller and faceup artist. Thank you so much~! :hug:

16. My heart cannot sing loud enough with the praises of how great Kayke is. This person is a true artist when it comes to body blushing, faceups, and of course mods. Constantly keeping me in communication with the details as well as the process of how the work is coming alone. Always in great spirit along with willing to help answer any questions or concerns. The level of creativity truly has no bounds when it comes to Kayke imagination towards the art of BJDs. I've owned my DZ Yue for 5+ years, due to moving about shipping and handling haven't always been kind towards the poor DZ. However Kayke was able to make all those harsh treatment of disappear by the simple means of a brush stroke to a canvas. If you truly want your BJDs to breathe air through the means of faceups, body blushing or mods this is the person to contact!

17. I commissioned a faceup from Kayke for my DC Olivia. She did such an incredible job on the faceup! Everything about it is simply stunning :) Communication and shipping was absolutely excellent, I highly recommend her for anyone looking for some gorgeous faceupwork!

18. I have just traded with Kayke for my sella Raspberry and everything was perfect!
      She did me the most amazing custom and I love her
      We are already trading again :)
      Perfect!
      Thank you so much x

19. I commissioned Kayke for a faceup of my Spiritdoll Celtis head and jointed hands. They both came out great. I would commission her again in a heartbeat.

20. Bought a Minifee B- Line body from Kayke.
      Perfectly smooth transaction and quick arrival~!