1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KeelyVH

Mar 6, 2009

1. i commissioned a wa-loli kimono for my lati yellow girls and it turned out absolutely perfect! keely's designs are so adorable and the quality of the outfit is awesome. her coordination of colours and patterns according to the fabric that i picked out is spot on as well. communication was wonderful.. she is very sweet and quick in replying PMs. the outfit was packed beautifully and shipping was quick.

i would definitely recommend her - get one of her beautiful wa-loli creations, you definitely will not regret it! thanks so much dear!

2. :3 The kimonos I commisoned was so lovely. Charlotte (msd) is wearing hers now. I love the bonnet and the fabric. I can't wait to restring Reiko so I can put on her SD kimono. I thought the pictures was lovely but they're so much beautiful in person and the fabric amazing.

Keely is such a nice person. She was patient with me. Very curteous. And her produckts are excellent. The Thank You note and candy made me smile. :3 I know for sure I'll be calling upon you for service again.

[​IMG]

3. I went to Keelyvh with a simple design.
      She made it PERFECT! A++++
      Buy from her, you won't regret it!

4. I commissioned a Yo-SD kimono from Keelyvh, it turned out a little wonder :) She is absolutely friendly and took great efforts to make my wish perfect! The workmanship is exquisite, I absolutely adore the little kimono! Thank you so much, Kathy!

5. I bought an MSD Dollheart fer from KeelyVH and it was a perfect transaction! She shipped very quickly and communication was excellent. Thanks again!

6. I just bought a gorgeous MNF Soo from KeelyVH and the transaction went smoothly. She shipped the doll very quickly and ensured her safe arrival by packing her very well. She also kept in contact with me to make sure everything went according to plan. Great seller!

7. Commissioned a Kimono from KeelyVH for my girl. The kimono was shipped super quick and it came in excellent condition. It is so well made and I am completely satisfied with the product. Plus it looks completely adorable on my girl. :D

8. I bought a SD13 size dress fomr her, wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL!
      I would gladly buy from her any time!

9. Bought a wonderful Wa-Loli Kimono from her. Came in a great package with little extras. She was fantastic when it came to customization. She also sent updates and pictures, taking care to find a fabric that would match my blueskin girl.
      Will definitely commission more!

10. Purchases a wa loli kimono for my pipos nightmare alice and she did an amazing job! I am fully satisfied with my purchase. At first bow wasn't staying on correctly and kept going crooked so she sent me another in the mail NO charge at all making this purchase complete and truly grateful. Amazing seller! A++! ^_^

11. Keely has made a lot of dresses for me and this time I was able to paint one of her new models! :> She is super lovely to deal with as always! <3 I am sure we will do business again, thank you again!!

12. Sorry this is so late! I commissioned a kimono from Keelyvh for my friend's birthday. She worked very diligently to completely the kimono in time for the birthday and was just excellent to work with overall. The kimono was wonderful! Thank you!

13. I commissioned two wa-loli kimono from Keelyvh and they turned out so amazingly beautiful. I'm extra appreciative because my dolls are hard to sew for (they are small and have weird proportions) but Keelyvh was able to create gorgeous clothes despite her busy schedule. She also modified another kimono from her etsy shop for another doll. Thank you so so much, my piggies love their kimono!

Appreciation photo!

[​IMG]

14. I bought two ltf faceplates from KeelyVH. The shipping was super fast and everything arrived in great condition along with some free candy! Thanks so much!

15. I commissioned a wa-loli kimono~ It is soooo cute~ <3 And KeelyVH is a great person who is easy to communicate with~ I am sure I will commission KeelyVH sometime again~ ^^

Here're two photos of my girl Shigure (Volks Yo-SD Jun Tachibana) wearing the wa-loli kimono~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. I commissioned a pukipuki wa-loli kimono from KeelyVh. She did a wonderful job on it! She was quick to respond and willing to accommodate my requests. TEN THUMBS UP!

17. I commissioned two pukipuki sized kimonos from KeelyVh. Everything went smoothly and she replied to messages quickly. The Kimono's are beautiful. I would for sure buy again.

18. KeelyVH made me another wonderful outfit from supplied fabrics as part of a collaboration with Kaleidoscope Coats. I love the dress she made for my girl! It fits her perfectly!
      I am already plotting to get anther outfit.
      Beware: Just getting one of KeelyVH's outfits is not going to be enough.... it is like buying a Dollheart Fer.. you suddenly end up with a whole bunch of them!