1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kei-chan2008

May 10, 2009

1. I bought a head from Kei-chan2008 and it is a wonderful transaction. Great communication and fast shipping. The head arrived in no times with perfect packing. Thanks for a smooth transaction^^

2. I bought a doll from Kei-chan2008 and everything went perfectly well. Thank you or the transaction! :)

3. Christine commissioned me for a faceup, and she was so encouraging all throughout the process. She let me know when she sent it off and was very prompt about her replies.
      She gave me what she wanted and also gave me creative freedom to do what I thought was best.
      She was a prompt payer, and was kind enough to give me a "tip"
      I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again, she is awesome. ^_^

4. Once again, I bought another head from Kei-chan2008. She communicated promptly and ship the item fast. Thank you so much again!

5. I purchased my soom MD breccia from Christine, everything was wonderful and she was great with me when I was so anxious when breccia got stuck in customs ^^ and she always responded quickly and and answered all my questions wonderfully!

6. I bought a Soom Afi hybrid from Kei-chan. :D Everything went smoothly, I couldn't ask for a better seller. Thank you so much! <3

7. Kei-chan2008 purchased a Volks Elena head from me and was a wonderful buyer. Payments were always prompt and she was very understanding. Thank you!

8. I just did a trade with Kei-chan2008 and it could not have gone better! She's very nice and communicative. It was a very nice transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again in the future! Highly recommended!

:cloverThank you so much:clover

9. Neutral. I sold a Soom Shoshon to Kei-chan2008, including head and body only. I forgot to send s hooks, my fault, but she said she didn't need it anymore and yet started to page me using soom papers as main object, which was not included. I sent it anyway, together with s hooks and didn't charged shipping fee for extra weight. Not only buyer leaved a bad impression, as DOA mods too - gave me the impression that I could be paged for something was not included - it was just papers, but could be a head, fantasy parts, anything.

10. I just traded my dollshe head with Kei-chan2008's and it was fantastic! Great communication and the head was super well packed. Thank you very much! Highly recommended for future trades!

11. I purchased a SWITCH head from Kei-chan and it was a wonderful positive transaction. She even sent me a little gift!!! Don't hesitate to buy from her!!! :)

12. Kei-chan2008 bought a doll from me.
      Very good communication.
      I highly recommend her. ^^
      Thank you~

13. I bought a Spiritdoll Elegance Boy Body from Kei-chan2008 and everything went very smoothly !
      She was very nice all along, and sent me the body quickly and well packed, with extra clothes :)
      Thank you !

14. Kei-chan2008 bought a lieselotte Volks doll from me. She was very kind and had a great communication with her. I would highly recommend her.
      Thanks a lot dear Christine, take care of my beautiful Lieselotte. :-)

15. Kei-chan2008 purchased Switch Ryun R. Head from me and the transaction was just wonderful! :)
      Communication was smooth and her payment was made as promised. I am very happy with the transaction I had with her and wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.
      Thank you~ <3

16. I bought an Iplehouse SID Mari from Kei-Chan2008. Everything went perfectly! Fast pm-contact and she was very kind to me all the time! Wrapped her gently and I got a wig and IH calender as promised <3
      Thank you so much for letting me buy your Mari, I hope we can deal again <3

17. I purchased a Rosetta Doll Agave head from Kei-Chan2008. She was an absolute blast to work with. She had great communication and speedy shipping. The head arrived quickly and was wrapped really well. I would happily do business with Kei-Chan2008 again. Thanks a bunch!

18. I bought Volks Lorina head from Kei-chan2008. She shipped the out in several days and it was packaged very well and arrived safely :)
      Thank you!

19. I sold an Iplehouse SID body to Kei-chan2008. Communication was good and she paid in full and was very polite.

The doll seems to have been delivered on 17 April and I hope that all is well as I have heard nothing further.

Many thanks^^

20. Kei-chan2008 bought Soom Arkose from me.
      Payment was very fast and communication was great.
      Kei-chan was a very nice person to deal with.
      Recommended buyer!
      Thank you!