1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KeiCai_Ayan ~

Feb 2, 2007

1. Cai sold a cute MSD yukata to me. I can't complain about any aspect of the transaction: shipping was reasonable, item was reasonably packed and clean and all that an item should be. I feel confident that she will not defraud you of money or goods!

2. I bought a pair of eyes from KeiCai_Ayan and I couldn't be happier! :aheartbea They arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

3. Participated in my Leekeworld group order, and was responsive, patient and great to work with! Thanks for letting me know so quickly that your item arrived! :)

4. I bought a shirt from KeiCai_Ayan and have a nice transaction. Thanks again!

5. I got a coat and a pair of pants.

Communication was great, shipping was prompt

Thank you

6. Bought a Pair of Jeans from Kai, Another Great Transaction with her, Fast Shipping and always nice. ^^ Thank you ~

7. I bought a BW Ryu head off KeiCai_Ayan and even though I had difficulty on my side she delt with me in a FANTASTIC manner! KeiCai, is patient, professional and friendly she keeps in contact and if there was anyone out there that people should have definate no-hesitations about it's her ten times over.
      Thankyou very much KeiCai, you're a star!

8. Bought a Shirt from Kai and have a great transaction, As always Very nice and arrived fast ^^ Highly Reccommended Thank you ~

9. I bought a vest from her. Great communication and she was nice enough to inform me that my package would be sent out later. High recommended ^^. Look forward to do buy from her in the future.

10. Another perfectly smooth transaction with KeiCai_Ayan. :] Easy communication and really fast to ship out. My items arrived safely, thanks again!

11. I bought a vest from KeiCai_Ayan.
      Everything went super smoothly. I couldn't be happier with the transaction.;)
      Thanks!

12. Bought a pair of eyes. Quick and easy to deal with.

13. Had a great transaction with Caitlin, I bought her Elfdoll Lydia and she did a great job shipping her out fast even though it was a busy holiday mailing time..great communication and a great seller, would not hesitate to buy from again..thanks so much!!

14. I bought an SD Gackt Minimee head from KeiCai_Ayan and she is so nice to deal with! Communication is excellent, fast shipping, and above all a fellow Gackt fan! :lol: Thank you KeiCai! I'll take good care of him ;)

15. I bought a lovely custom made hide long sleeved T-shit from KeiCai_Ayan. It arrived on time and in perfect packaging. She was quick to respond throughout the transaction and worked with me very politely and professionally. Would definantly buy again from this seller!

16. I bought a track suit top for my boy from her. She replied to my PMs fast and my order came super quick.

17. I bought a Tamer's Mask from KeiCai_Ayan.

I was extremely impressed with her packaging, it was a thrill to have it here safe.

She's very nice as well!

18. I bought a 4D shirt from KeiCai_Ayan. This transaction was flawless, great communication and the item arrived promptly and as advertised.

Thanks so much! :D

19. I bought an awesome wig from KeiCai_Ayan, and everything else was awesome too.
      Thanks much!

20. I just had the priviledge of painting a beautiful Volks Link for KeiCai_Ayan. She really let me play a little bit and do my best to bring her boy to life. As a commissioner, she's truly fabulous to work for: clear and communicative about what she's looking for but absolutely open to trying something. She mailed her head and paid promptly, and she let me know the moment her boy arrived home safe and sound. I would love to paint for her again, and I highly recommend working with her to any artist out there :)