1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KeiCai_Ayan ~

Feb 2, 2007

1. i bought a pair of eyes from KeiCai_Ayan. She sent them quickly, and they were as described. Thanks!

2. I did a trade with Keicai_Ayan. Great communication and a a pleasure to work with I'm very happy with my new items and I would gladly buy/trade with her again!

3. I purchased a Volks suit from Cai - she was extremely helpful with shipping methods, and the suit arrived in perfect condition - thanks so much for an excellent transaction :D

4. Just purchased a beautiful pair of Mystic eyes from KeiCai_Ayan. They arrived safely today, in excellent shape, thank you for a lovely transaction. :chocoberry

5. KeiCai_Ayan bought a wig from me. Payment and responses to my messages were super quick and friendly! A pleasure to deal with :)

6. I bought a EID Trenchcoat Set from her.
      After some lack of communication at first, she answers quite prompt to my messages.
      Unfortunately after a waiting time of 2 months the items didn't received until now. I got a refund of 25%.

7. ♥♥♥ I bought the VOLKS Minoru Kamimura full-set outfit from her. ♥♥♥
      ♥♥♥ She answered my PMs quickly, and did me a great favor ♥♥♥
      ♥♥♥ I am totally pleased with the transaction, payment was easy and the item was shipped promptly ♥♥♥
      ♥♥♥ Outfit arrived as described~everything there~and in great condition ♥♥♥

My only problem was that the jacket & shirt did not button up all the way... and the gloves did not fit... but these are all problems from different intended sculpts~ ; n ; (Why do you have to have such wide shoulders Junnnn)

♥♥♥ Perfect. Thank you ever so much for the wonderful clothes and great experience, Cai ♥♥♥

8. I bought a MSD sized wig from her and I just got it. It was a beautiful wig that will look so cool when I doll gets here.

Transaction was smooth and the wig arrived fast when she was able to ship it :D I recommend this seller :)

9. I bought a sadol tanktop from Cai! It's in great condition and it arrived super fast~ Guess that's what happens when your states are neighbors, haha~

10. KeiCai_Ayan bought a yosd shirt from me & the transaction was smooth from start to finish. She paid promptly & maintained friendly communicatin throughout. Thanks KeiCai_Ayan it was a pleasure!

11. I bought a couple of shirts from KeiCai_Ayan and it was a good transaction. Let me know when they shipped out, and all arrived safe and sound. Would do business with again, Thank You! :)

12. purchased a pair of EID pants from KeiCai_Ayan. Everything went wonderfully, great communication and quick shipment! Thanks so much!! <3

13. KeiCai_Ayan bought some clothing from me. She is so friendly and everything was great. Thank you so much! =D

14. Positive experience!

I traded two Dollmore MSD shirts to KeiCai_Ayan for a Hitasura/See No Evil shirt. She was very friendly, responded to PMs quickly and we shipped on the same day, first class with tracking as agreed. She got my tracking to me prompty and let me know when her shirts arrived. The shirt she sent me was safely packed, and even though it sat in my mailbox through a downpour, not a drop of water got on it. It looks great on my boy and I would definitely buy, sell or trade to her again. Highly recommended!

15. I bought EID Luo with a partial trade and everything was great. Luo was as described, shipped quickly, and packaged carefully. Thanks!

16. I bought a wig from KeiCai_Ayan. The transaction went perfectly with good communication and the wig arrived promptly. My doll is wearing it right now and it looks very nice! He looks so gentle in that light blond color, an unexpected side effect I guess. (;

17. Bought iplehouse Evan tamer set off her. She was super speedy to deal with, despite being in the middle of moving. Collar got forgotten in the shuffle, but she found it and it was sent to me without hassle 8D everything was packaged nicely and in great shape.

18. KeiCai_Ayan helped me acquire several dolls, communication was very fast and courteous. The dolls were shipped out quickly and excellently packaged. Everything arrived in wonderful condition. Thanks!

19. I bought a pair of boots and a tank top from her. Good communication; shipped quickly; items were in good condition and reasonably priced. I'm happy!

20. KeiCai_Ayan bought me a Volks F-36 head. She paid all layaway payments on time. She's a serious buyer and the communication with her always was wonderful! I'm more than happy with out transaction =).