1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KeiCai_Ayan ~

Feb 2, 2007

1. Bought a wig from Cai via tumblr but I'll leave feedback on here. She was super nice and responded promptly to my WTB email. The wig arrived safe and sound. Is definitely do business again with Cai. :3

2. I purchased the Unoa Lusis body + headback from KeiCai_Ayan. The process was smooth, she allowed me to do an extended layaway and sent the body unstrung to help me with customs! Very friendly service, excellent communication, recommended seller! Thank you again!

3. Sold a Seoah head from Switch to KeiCai_Ayan. She's a great buyer and so nice!! Quick communication and payments! Highly recommended! Thanks you so much for all!

4. :aheartbeaReceived my Tawny Soom ball-jointed hands from her in a decent amount of time! The arrived safely and was packaged very well! She communicated very well and I wouldn't mind doing business with her again! ;D Thank you so much!! ;)

5. Bought a Minifee Liria head from her and she posted it promptly and it was very well packaged! Thank you!

6. I purchased a minifee Liria head from @KeiCai_Ayan. She was very nice, and shipped on the expected date. Thank you so much!

7. @KeiCai_Ayan bought a WooSoo from me and was very prompt in payment, and a total dream to deal with! They are friendly and kind as well :) I would totally deal with them again. Thank you so much for giving a forever home for him! Can't wait to see more pictures of him. :D

8. Bought a head and pajamas from KeiCai_Ayan, perfect transaction, thanks again!!

9. @KeiCai_Ayan bought a SP Vamp WooSoo Head from me and as usual, transaction was quick, courteous and most pleasant! :) Everything was awesome-! Thank you X)

10. I purchased a Volks SD13 Fullset Tsukasa fro KeiCai_Ayan and it was a very positive and great transaction <3

Tsukasa is in pristine condition - he's been cleaned, sueded and taken care of so immaculately. He arrived to me like he was brand new, and nothing about his condition made it seem like he was an almost 15 year old doll. He arrived with all of his clothing and accessories and everything was in mint condition. KeiCai even added a few extra clothing - I honestly love the gift clothing and will be using them for him, they are really beautiful! Everything in the listing was true and honest - any faults were listed, and they didnt bother me, but KeiCai_Ayan did mention everything and anything that could be considered a "fault".

KeiCai_Ayan's communication was always so quick, thorough and honest. I almost forgot this was a transaction because they were so friendly and kind in all conversation and it was nice to talk with someone that understands the older doll's appeal, and past grails.

Tsukasa was wrapped so meticulously, everything was secure and in place. They kept true to word on the date they would ship and let me know the tracking number as soon as he was out. He arrived really quick and everything was safe. KeiCai_Ayan has amazing packaging skills, so as a buyer living very far away, I appreciate all the effort and not skimming on the bubblewrap.

I would highly recommend KeiCai_Ayan as a seller and as a buyer. They are an amazing person to talk to, extremely honest in all their listings and stick to their schedules. I will definitely be purchasing from again. Thank you so much!

11. Positive Feedback,
      I purchased a Senior 65 Delf body from KeiCai_Ayan. Communication was easy. She kept me updated on the couple tiny glitches and was honest throughout. I didn't have to hunt her down for anything. The body arrived in perfect shape (omg the box was huge!). So happy to have my boy complete.

12. Purchased a Volks Yo-Sd. Everything went perfectly and she was great to work with!

13. Bought a Dreaming Marcia doll from her with all her clothes. She was package amazingly well and communication was what would be expected. She has a busy schedule and works late shifts. She let me know and she always replied back when expected. (later in the day.) Great communciation. Would buy from her again! ❤

14. I purchased a Volks F-46 from KeiCai_Ayan and the process was great! The doll arrived well packaged and exactly as described.

15. I just received the Sweet Dream Anne Yo-SD I purchased from KeiCai_Ayan and she’s lovely! She was well-wrapped and protected with bubble wrap and paper and a face cover. KeiCai_Ayan was wonderful to talk to and kind enough to ship Anne a few days after payment as I asked. :)