1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Khlovera

Feb 5, 2018

1. I bought a FID Stella from Khlovera, and it was a most pleasant transaction. She sent the doll real fast and very well packed. Communication was excellent during the whole time, very friendly and helpful. The doll herself is exactly as described. I am totally happy with this purchase and would certainly do business with her again!

2. Khlovera bought a doll from me and she was super quick to reply as well as make payment. She was a pleasure to converse with and I would definitely do another transaction with her in the future.

3. I bought an Iplehouse Harace from Khjlovera. Her communication was great! Harace was shipped promptly and arrived well packed and in perfect condition.

Thank you!
      Nancy

4. Great service. If there was a rating system of five starts she would definitely be a 10. Great communication. Professional across the board. She was really understanding and flexible when it came to my layaway. My package came faster then I had anticipated which was impressive. I would definitely recommend and would personally buy from @Khlovera again if given the opportunity. :)

5. I purchased soom nephelin dragon parts from khlovera.
      the transaction was friendly and fast.
      shipping was super fast and items were packaged super good.
      I would certainly do business with khlovera again.
      thank you

6. I was so lucky she wrote me about a head sale! The price was reasonable and the shipping went so fast! I'd buy from her again :)

7. @Khlovera sold me a Dollits Hyun head. Couldn’t have asked for a better transaction, super friendly and shipped quickly with the head well packaged for transit. Thank you again!

8. Khlovera bought Soom Xenos head from me. It was wonderful mp experience! The communication was great, very friendly, and the whole transaction was fast and really convenient for me ;)
      Thank you so much!

9. @Khlovera purchased an Iplehouse Stella head from me. She paid quickly and was understanding when I had to ship it a date later. Overall the transaction was very pleasant! Thank you @Khlovera

10. I bought a Soom Idealian body in tawny from khlovera. She was very prompt in responding to my questions and a pleasure to talk with. The body was shipped extremely quickly and was very well packaged. He arrived safe fully intact. Overall a pleasure to do business with and would so again! Thank You!

11. I bought an SD head from Khlovera and she made the whole transaction so easy. Excellent communication, incredibly fast shipping and great value for money. An absolute angel. Thank you so much Khlovera, I will definitely do business with you again :)

12. I purchased a Soom Idealian Void head from @Khlovera. Great communication and was very nice to allow layaway. The item shipped quickly and the head was perfect as advertised. I highly recommend doing business with them! :)

13. I purchased a Soom Mega Gem body from Khlovera and was impressed with the communication and lengths they went to get the body to me in a timely manner in these difficult times. Shipping to my area can take a long time and they did everything possible to shorten it and were so kind and enjoyable to work with as well. I am pleased and had a great experience. Thank you!

14. I've sold a IOS Sezz head to Khlovera recently. Payment was fast and communications were smooth. They are an excellent buyer, it has been a pleasure doing business with them! ^^

15. I purchased a Soom Benmore human head from Khlovera. Great communication, fast shipping, and packed extremely well! Thanks so much!

16. I bought a modded 'romantic' Sezz head from Khlovera. Very smooth transaction! She is sooo friendly and amazing! The head was shipped right away and packaged very securely. Thank you for the wonderful transaction! Highly recommended and definitely will buy from her again in the future!

17. I bought a Soom Cuprit from Khlovera. Cuprit arrived promptly, and Khlovera even included an outfit for her! I would definitely buy from her again.

18. @Khlovera messaged me about my Wanted ad for a Soom Zak, and offered her Romantic Zak in Tawny on ID75 body with jointed hands. The transaction was extremely pleasant. She accepted my layaway offer of 2 months, which I was able to pay off early, and she sent many pictures and videos before I even had to ask. She was extremely clear in the condition of the doll, provided proof of authenticity, and was quick to communicate. She upgraded the shipping at no cost to me when I expressed a little anxiety about the current state of EMS due to Covid, and the doll got to me in the US from Canada in the blink of an eye. He came with his original box, and was extremely well-packaged (as if from the company direct). Overall, this was a wonderful transaction and I am so so happy to have purchased my grail doll from such a lovely fellow hobbyist.

19. Khlovera bought a doll from me, great communication quick payment, and let me know of it's arrival.
      I would do business with her again ;)

20. I answered to @Khlovera WTB thread and she bought from me Dollshe 26F heel legs and hands, she was very friendly during our conversations, she paid immediately and she wrote to me when package arrived. Thank you for our super nice transaction :)