Feedback for Khlovera

Feb 5, 2018

1. Khlovera bought a LLT Neil head in WS from me.
      Our communication was nice and clear! She was super fast with the payment as well! ♡
      I was notified as soon as she got the head.

I really hope you enjoy this new doll, Khlovera!

2. I sold an Iplehouse Wendy to Jen and she was perfect to work with. Couldn’t ask for better!

3. I purchased in Iplehouse FID Edan from @Khlovera and it was a very pleasant exchange :D
      Fast communication and shipping.
      I would definitely recommend buying/selling to @Khlovera!

4. I had a great transaction with Khlovera
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

5. Bought an old SD 10 Volks body from khlovera and the transaction went really well! The doll arrives well packed ans with lots of extras! Thank you!

6. I purchased a Iplehouse FID Vincent in light brown with an awesome face up. She packed him perfectly and he arrived in not bad time from Canada to US. I am thrilled with my MSD Manly fellow. I can't wait to show him off. Also want to add she was very good about keeping an eye on tracking and when she saw he hadn't moved in days she looked into it. Very caring seller.

7. I adopted a gorgeous Iplehouse Vera head from @Khlovera - flawless transaction! She was friendly and accommodating, as well as super fast to reply to messages and ship. Vera arrived safe and sound, very securely packaged and even more beautiful in person. I would be delighted to work with her again! <3

8. I purchased a Sartoria J Zakary from Khlovera, and she shipped quick, he was packaged sooo safe, communication was great, A+ seller!