1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for kikyo44

Jul 26, 2009

1. Kikyo44 has contacted me today and I am waiting on her payment.

2. I was pay all , I was send 471$ (inclued paypal fees ) today
      I think I don't try to understand why you open this feedback :D :D :D
      I keep communication with you , but I BAN TO THE MARKET PLACE , I understand you stress now but it's not a reason for open a negative feedback for one day late .
      I ban For this reason :
      " attempting to buy a doll via another member" (I don't know what is the doll , and how is the member O_O" but It's no the problem here .
      Don't worry , I'm not ban for layaway not finish ..ect
      When I was pay the first payment february , I was say: I will send you another payment THIS MONTH for the layaway plan .( JANUARY/ FEBRUARY /MARCH )
      February is not finish ?
      I was reply to all of your pm .
      I'm sorry because I was say I send a payment the 20/02 . And I'm late .
      I was contact you the 21 /02 for pay all .
      Just for one day :)
      don't worry please ! ;)
      please , say me if you have received my payment .
      And say me if you will send me the doll :D

thank you very much nina ^^

3. Hi Julie ^^

I have recieved your payment. Though it was not 1 day late but 4 days really ... and 11 days that since you told me you would send the $110 "soon" ... I had to keep pushing the day back for you so that you could pay... If you needed me to wait for you to sale a doll, all you had to do was tell me what was going on.... I always had to wait days for your reply about things and it made me wonder if you were going to be able finish your payment.

But nontheless, I will mail your new dollie out this week! :)

This thread can be loscked since the layaway have finished,

Thanks!

4. Oh, This feedback could also just be cut and pasted to Kikyo44's personal feedback thread to condense please Mods.

Thanks again.

5. Kikyo44 brought An Iplehouse LE Luna Tamer from me on layaway. First payment was sent fast. We had a few poblems along the way (references above)but she stayed very, very nice and ended up paying her layaway off much earlier than expected. She also kept me very updated on the whereabouts of her dolly during its "customs stay".

Thanks!!!
      Nina

6. Kikyo44 took part in my Fairyland group order & bought a Soom Hati on layaway from me before her Marketplace Ban. I think it should be alright to left the feedback.

Thank you for participating in my group order & adpoted Hati! ;)

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~