1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kiniko

Jun 13, 2009

1. Bought a mohair wig from kiniko. Perfect transaction, great seller. Thank you!

2. I purchased an MSD outfit from Kiniko

She is super pleasant and very sweet in her communication.

She shipped when she said she would and let me know of any updates as well as informing me of the tracking number.

I wouldn't for a second hesitate to purchase from her in the future and highly recommend dealings with her.

Thank you so much ! I especially appreciate the effort put in packaging and the extra eyes as a gift !

3. I buyed glass eyes from her and I'm very happy with them :3
      they are prettier as on the photo and original packed in box
      also getting track nr.

perfect! thanks <3

4. Bought an Infinitidoll SID13 girl body from Kiniko.
      Communication is pleasant, fast respond, & proper update. Shipment is quick too & I've just received it in a good condition (nicely packed).
      I'm very happy! :)
      Thanx for the extra dress! ;)

5. Purchased a Dollfie Dream Momo from Kiniko....shipping was so quick and she was great to work with! Thanks Kiniko!

6. I bought a Soom girl from Kiniko~ She was nice enough to meet me in person and everything went smoothly, the doll is also exactly as described ~ Great seller!

7. I recently purchased a Soom grey-skin Roxen from Kiniko. Her replies were quick, she answered all my questions, shipped quickly, and the transaction was all-around great! :-)

8. Just bought a wig from kiniko. Fast shipping and awesome to deal with :) A++++! Thanks!

9. Brought a pair of SD earmuffs from kiniko. I really like them!

Overall transaction was pleasant.
      Great and friendly communication, as well as fast shipping. Thank you!

10. I purchased a Peakswoods Leo from OZ in Tan skin from kiniko and she was nice to deal with. She even agreed to meet up with me since I'm such a cheapskate and I wanted to save on shipping. Would definitely buy from her again!

11. Neutral. I am happy with the items I purchased from kimiko for the most part which included a Dollheart outfit, a burgundy necklace with a cross and a 8-9 blue/pink wig. However I was not happy with the packaging, it was not sufficient especially for an overseas package. The items were shipped ems. The small items with a box on top and the original dollheart box on the bottom with a sheet of issue paper around them. I took photos. I was very upset about it. The seller worked with me, but I also discovered there were a couple light yellow stains on the blouse as well. While I'm ok with the out come overall, I still want to be honest about my feelings on this. Thanks.

See pictures below.
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. I have use bubble papper to protect these package. But why the photos not show my packing?
      I think I can't make sure there are no any risk for the shipping.
      But I learned this lesson, next time I'll use double box packaging.
      However I received buyer message and I've feel really sorry and make compensation for her already.
      If she want to write her feelings here, please completely tell the truth.
      Thank you.

13. I think the only item that was bubble wrapped was the necklace. The wig may have been (I think it was squished and messy though), but the Dollheart outfit (the most expensive item in the transaction) was not. It was wrapped in tissue paper in the original box which was damaged due to the way this was packed. I received half my money back on shipping as requested due to displeasement of the lack of exterior box. After this request, I discovered the outfit had undisclosed staining/yellow spots and as i already requested compensation for the packaging i did not ask about this. There was no exterior box around the Dollheart box. Dollheart boxes are not durable enough to be shipped in their orginal box alone as they are too thin.

14. I purchased a DDS Mariko from kiniko. A wonderful seller, allowed me to do a layaway, item fully as described, and shipping was super fast. A+++

15. I bought an IOS Jaguar head from Kiniko. Communication was fast and easy and the head was shipped quickly after I paid for it. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The head was even in its original box. Wonderful transaction. Thank you so much! I would be happy to do business with Kiniko again. :D

16. I bought a yosd Little Monica from Kiniko. She is so pleasant to deal with and doll arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

17. Kiniko sold me an adorable YOSD outfit with shoes. All went very well. She's really kind. The parcel was really well made. She sent me a gift. It's a perfect transaction !
      Thank you so much again !

18. :goldstarPositive feedback:goldstar
      I bought a wig from Kiniko and the whole transaction was perfect and the wig arrived quickly and was exactly as described and super beautiful:aheartbea.
      Thank you so much Kiniko:hug:!

19. I bought a Minifee Woosoo vampire from Kiniko. Perfect and fast communication, very understanding with the layaway, very fast with shipping and very well protected package. Overall a great experience and I really recommend them!!