1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kirahfaye

Dec 22, 2009

1. I purchased a gorgeous lolita dress from Kirahfaye and it was a stellar transaction all the way! Communications were fast and friendly, the outfit was packaged very carefully, and shipping was fast. It arrived in immaculate condition and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I can highly recommend Kirahfaye as a wonderful person to do business with in the DoA marketplace.:)

2. She bought a Dollheart skirt from me. Communication was prompt and polite. She paid very quickly and agreed to let me know when the item arrived. Overall she was a pleasure to work with and I would look forward to working with her again.

3. @Kirahfaye recently purchased a headband from me and traded for my Mako Eyes. Once again it was a pleasure. Communication was always friendly, and payment was made quickly. It was also easy to agree upon trade terms, and I was notified that everything was received safely. I would be happy to do more business in the future, and would recommend Kirahfaye to others. :hug:

4. I bought a pair of Rendia Translucent Fantasy Fairyline Shoes from @Kirahfaye and the whole transacafion was extremely pleasant. I couldn't recommend her more! She shipped my items quickly and packaged them very carefully and her communication was always amazing! Really appreciate her allowing me to bring these shoes home for my dolls! Thank you a million times over!

5. I bought a Dollmore Zinna on fashion model body and a Misia head from Kirahfaye, and it was a super nice experience. Good communication and no problems at all! Thank you so much!! :)

6. Kirahfaye purchased a Minifee Celine head from me and everything was perfect. I've had several transactions with her now. Awesome buyer! Thanks so much :)

7. I sold a pukifee ante to Kirahfaye, she was very pleasant to talk to and she was great at communicating with me! I would happily do business with her again. :)

8. I sold Pukifee ears and hooves to Kirahfaye. Communication was great, payment was fast and she informed me about getting a package. Would definetely deal again! Thank you for buying!

9. I bought a Wig from Kirafaye, and the transaction was smooth and would def do business w/ again! Super nice and shipping was incredibly fast. Thank you!

10. I bought a Doll Family A Practice head from Kirafaye! She was kind enough to let me put it on hold, her communication was great and, shipping was incredibly fast! I would definitely buy from her again :D

11. Bought a pair of msd boots from Kirahfaye. Everything was perfect Thanks !:thumbup

12. I bought PKF hooves from Kirahfaye. Great communication and very safely packaged. Thank you!

13. Purchased a pair of Pukifee hands and they were super! Thank you!

14. I bought a wig from Kirahfaye and it was a hassle free smooth transaction! She's a wonderful seller and I bought from her before and will again! Thank you very much! Melissa

15. I purchased a pair of MSD boots from Kirahfaye. She was very friendly, and patiently answered all of my questions. The boots shipped quickly and came well packaged--just as described! I would certainly buy from her again.

16. Bought a FL Sircca sleeping head from her-lovely to deal with and shipped quickly, with lots of communication. Would recommend!

17. I bought a pair of Minifee Rendia wings from Kirahfaye and I couldn’t be happier. Excellent communication! They arrived quickly and were well packaged. I would definitely recommend buying from her and would buy from her again.

18. I purchased a pair of Volks SD 10/13 boots from Kirahfaye and it was a wonderful transaction all the way!:) Communications were always fast and friendly, and she shipped very fast. Everything was packaged beautifully and the boots are in immaculate condition. Another stellar transaction with a top notch seller in the marketplace. Highest recommendations for sure!

19. I purchased a Sister Sister SD10 dress set from Kirahfaye. Communication was great! She shipped it really fast and it was well packaged. Super happy with this transaction ! :thumbup

20. I bought a littlefee ante face-plate from Kirahfaye in December. It was well packaged and communication was great throughout. A+ transaction all around!