1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kitazawa

Aug 30, 2007

1. I bought a tiny from Kitazawa,and it arrived today,well packed with all it's items.I am very happy,that Kitazawa sold me this beloved doll for a good price!Many many thanks!:fangirl:

2. Bought a School Head A from Kitazawa and it's GORGEOUS. I was so excited and happy about it I totally forgot to tell her it got to me safely! Wonderful seller, considerate and helpful. One of the best transactions I've had here on DoA! Thank you sooooo much.

DMM :whee:

3. Kitazawa commissioned a wig from me and was a perfect buyer-fast pay, great communication.

Thank you!

4. Kitazawa sold me her DOC U. He arrived as described and safely packaged. I'm very pleased with him! ^_^

She was fast and helpful. I would buy definitely from her again.

Thanks!

5. Kitazawa bought a pair of pants from me.
      she's polite and fast with replies and everything is smooth
      thank you very much :D

6. Kitazawa is a wonderful buyer. She's very prompt with messages, and fast with payment. Thanks for purchasing~

7. Bought some SD cloths from her! There great!

8. i bought a msd tie up white op with flowers from kitzawa
      it arrived very quickly and well packaged ^_^
      A+ buyer, looking forward to doing business with her again in the future

9. Kitazawa purchased a dress shirt from me, and it was an awesome transaction. I received the payment quickly, and PMs were always friendly. Thanks!

10. Traded my Shou Ryu for her LTF Ante. I'm super happy with how flawless this trade has been! Thanks so much! I would gladly transact with her again!
      -Pandora-

11. I did some work for Kitazawa and there was great communication letting me know what exactly needed to be done. Thanks so much!

12. Kitazawa purchased from me and was great to deal with. Great communication and transaction could not
      have been any smoother. Two thumbs up for Kitazawa!

Karin Bussman

13. Kitazawa commissioned me for an out fit! SHe gave me plenty of time and was very prompt with payment and comunication!! She was very nice and understanding! Don't mind working with her again!! <3

14. Kitazawa was part of the Tata's GO I ran and she was wonderful! I'd love to have her in future GOs! Thanks for being part of the first GO I've ever run! <3

15. Kitazawa sold me a luts event head. I'm very happy with the transaction! She removed the faceup as I requested, and she really did a good job. Appreciated it a lot! The head was packed very well and shipped promptly. Thank you Kitazawa!

16. Sold her a popodoll body. great buyer =) prompt payment and communication.

17. She commissioned me for a Kimono/Haori set! Quick payment and GREAT communication! Is wonderful to work with!!

18. Kitazawa ordered two fur wigs from me, including one custom design. She was excellent in communicating the details of her custom design, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

19. Kitazawa purchased an Ego Project Yeon head from me. Very fast payment, great communication and let me know when the head arrives. Highly recommend as a buyer ^_^

20. Sold a Oceanmoon Shou-Ryu head to Kitazwa. Communication was prompt, payment was FAST, I couldn't ask for a better buyer. Highly recommended.