1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kitazawa

Aug 30, 2007

1. Kitazwa ordered another two fur wigs from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth, especially considering we were discussing a custom size for her doll. Payment was very quick also, and she let me know as soon as the wigs arrived safely.

I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

2. I made a dreadlock wig for Kitazawa and she was wonderful to work with! I'd really love to do business with her again! :chocoberry

3. Kitazawa bought a wig from me. There was a mix up on my end, and she was incredibly patient throughout the transaction as we got it fixed. She had great communication and let me know when her wig arrived to her! A dream buyer~ Thank you so much for the smooth transaction and for your patience.

4. I did some restoration work for Kitazawa, and not only did she pay promptly, and give me excellent representation of the work I would need to do, but she also recommended me to a friend! I always appreciate that!

5. Kitazawa bought my Angel of Dream Hao. They paid fast and had wonderful, open communication, letting me know when he arrived and promptly leaving feedback :) Would work with again and recommend!

6. Kitazawa participated in a split I ran for Nobility Doll/Esthy's Peroth. Communication was great, and he was also prompt with sending payment for both the split and shipping. He was very patient with me and the unexpectedly long wait from Nobility Doll. I was greatly appreciative for his understanding of the situation. When he received the head, he kindly let me know it arrived safely and left me feedback as well. Thanks for being a great buyer, I would be more than happy to enter another transaction with you again.

7. Kitazawa purchased an Illusion Spirit Gino (modified) head + Miro Doll body from me and was a wonderful buyer overall. Very friendly and timely messages, quick payment, and he sent me a picture of the doll settling in at home (always my favorite) :aheartbea Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy him!

8. Kitazawa returned to me to purchase two more fur wigs, one of them a custom design. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested. It was lovely to work with her once again!

9. Yet another great transaction for Kitazawa, for another custom wig! As always, she was wonderful at communicating the custom design she needed, as well as quick with payment and lovely all around. I'm always glad to collaborate with Kitazawa on a new wig design...thank you so much!

10. More awesomeness working with Kitazawa! She commissioned another custom fur wig from me, and was absolutely sweet and lovely throughout. Very clear communication while we worked out the design details, and quick with payment and pm responses as always. She even sent a pic of her boy wearing it as soon as it arrived, which was an awesome bonus.

Thank you again so much, it's always a pleasure!

11. Kitazawa bought a fur wig from me and the transaction went super quick! He was very sweet, paid promptly and kept great communication!

Thanks!

12. Kitazawa bought a necklace from me, and was a wonderful buyer~ Paid promptly and good communication :) Thanks!

13. Kitazawa bought another necklace from me, and was a pleasure to work with :D Thanks again for the great communication and fast replies!

14. Kitazawa purchased an AoD body from me and was a delight to sell too. Great communication. Very Positive feedback!

15. Kitazawa ordered another two basic fur wigs from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

16. Kitazawa participated in my FMD wig GO, and was a terrific participant! Very prompt payment and solid communication, I'd definitely recommend her and work with her again in the future!

17. Kitazawa bought jewelry from me again, and as usual was wonderful to work with. I really appreciate the prompt payments and pleasant conversation during transaction and letting me know everything has arrived safely with (bonus :D) the photos of the jewelry on his dolls when they've reached :) Thank you again!

18. I bought a Napidoll Pekato head from Kitazawa and it was a great transaction - quick communication and he was sent out promptly, packed well. Thanks so much! :D

19. Kitazawa bought a doll (Volks Ayumu) from me and transaction was perfect!! Kitazawa was decisive, quick to reply, paid immediately in full and was very pleasant to communicate with. She even sent me a pic of the little guy when he arrived:aheartbea This is the fourth doll I have ever sold on DOA and this was by far the best transaction I've had. Thank you so much!!

20. Kitazawa purchased a repaired body from me and was totally cool to work with! She had no problems with the issues the body had and quickly made it clear that she understood the repair situation and could handle re-doing it if it was ever needed. Payment was lightening fast and she let me know as soon as the body arrived. I would love to work with her again, she's just cool!