1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kitkaze

Dec 5, 2009

1. I purchased an Iplehouse BID Erzulie from KitKaze. Kit shipped Erzulie quickly. She was exactly as described. Communication went very well and Kit was very pleasant to deal with. I would reccomend her as a seller. Thanks again. I couldn't be happier :)

2. Kitkaze bought a DollZone top from me and took some free pants off my hands. She kept up quick and friendly communication, paid promptly and let me know when the clothes got to her, as requested. :) Excellent buyer!

3. I sent my pukifee PongPong heads to Kitkaze to have tiny fangs added. Communication was great, she was very responsive and let me know about delays. When I received my heads back, I was extraordinarily happy with the results. The fangs are even, smooth, and perfectly scaled to my girl. I would definitely recommend Kitkaze for mods, and wouldn't hesitate to send any future dolls to her for modding.

Thank you again!

4. Positive
      Sold a Impldoll outfit to Kitkaze. Everything went smooth and fast. thank you!

5. [h=2]Kitkaze bought some msd boots from me. Easy and perfect transaction. thanks so much :)[/h]

6. Sold some shoes to Kitkaze, the transaction went smoothly. :3 Fast payment, great communication, A+. Would love to work with again! :)

7. I commissioned Kitkaze to mod my tan Chalco. She did a fantastic job, and I absolutely recommend her to anyone who wants any sort of modification/blushing/airbrushing/anything done to their dolls. She is highly talented and the communication was superb! I would love to work with her again in the future, thanks so much!

8. I sent two of my girls off (a Delf "Soo" and a Tiny Fairy "Olive") to Kitkaze to have their heads/headcaps modded to have magnets installed.

First off, I'll say that I didn't make this job easy on Kitkaze - I had previously tried to do the mod myself on the Soo, and failed (horribly). So not only did she have to add magnets to my poor Soo's head, first she had to undo the mess I made and remove a healthy amount of milliput. I'm sure it was a challenge! (Luckily I didn't make the same mistake with the Olive, so she was easier to fix.)

Kitkaze told me that usually she doesn't accept dolls that have faceups, since the modding process has a high chance of ruining the faceup, however she made an exception for me and promised to be careful not to damage my girls' paint jobs. Despite the intensive dremeling my Soo needed to remove the old milliput I put in there, Kitkaze was able to mod both girls without any damage to either of their faceups - I was so relieved and thankful!

The job she did on the mods themselves are excellent. The headcaps now stay on firmly with the new magnets - no gaps or anything. They are so much easier to deal with than the s-hook having to attach to the cap! And exactly what I wanted.

Kitkaze was also extremely friendly and good about keeping me updated and responding to PMs quickly (there was a bit of a longer-than-usual wait since she had other projects she was working on that were ahead of my girls in the waitlist - but I was aware of that going in and didn't mind at all since I knew my girls were in good hands the whole time they were gone).

I would highly recommend Kitkaze's modding services! I think it's seriously a miracle that she was able to fix my Soo AND keep her faceup undamaged. :D

9. Kitkaze modded my Fiaryland Littlefee and soom AI parts to work togeather, installing a magnet for the soom tail into the littlefee, and adapting the soom hooves to the littlefee joints. The modifications is wonderfully done and looks very smooth and are fully functional. Kitkaze was also kind enough to sand a bit of seam and remove some previous blushing without being asked to which I thought was very nice!

Communication was wonderful throughout, and I'm very happy with the results. I would greatly recommend Kitkaze as a modification artist, and would happily do business again!

10. Purchased Volks hands from Kitkaze and HIGHLY RECOMMEND her ! Excellent transaction, FAST shipping, wonderful communication. Thank you, Kit !

11. I purchased a pair of eyes from Kitkaze. Communication was friendly, the eyes were packaged well and arrived quickly. Thanks again!

12. A++++++++++++++++++ SELLER!
      I bought a pair of you-sd shoes from KitKaze. Everything went great. I would do business with again.

13. Bought Soom Aloa's head along with 2 YoSD shoes from Kitkaze. Great transaction. Items arrived safely and it was well packed.

Thanks again! ^^

14. Bought a Minifee head from Kitkaze! Shipped quickly and it arrived safely, exactly as described. :) I would be happy to do business with her again.

15. I commissioned Kitkaze for a neck mod for my Feeple70 girl body. She kept me informed about the process and she did an amazing job, shipping out quickly when she was done. Excellent transaction overall!! Thanks very much ^_^

16. I commissioned Kitkaze to modify the lips on my Migidoll Miho heads. She was great with communication and kept me updated with her work, and was happy to make sure the modifications were exactly how I wanted them. Once she started, she worked very quickly, and before I knew it my heads were shipped back and they look great! :) I would gladly commission her again in the future!

17. Just bought a Leeke wig and Yosd shoes from Kitkaze. Great communication, fast transaction and fast shipping... not to mention a sweet extra gift

18. I just bought a Volks yosd Lillie and Kitkaze is amazing! Super fast communication, she allowed me to do a short layaway and just nice to send pms too. I would happily do another transaction with her again ^___^

19. Kitkaze modded the ears off my human Soom Feny head. She's an absolute delight to work with! She kept me up to date the whole time and the mod turned out perfectly. I'd love to work with her again in the future. :)

20. I commissioned Kitkaze to do a restorative mod on my Delf Shiwoo head. A previous owner had modded elf ears onto him, and I wanted him restored back to his human form. She kept me well updated during the process of repairing him, took loads of pictures to show how it was going, and even made sure to show the bits of apoxie that couldn't be removed due to strength concerns, and an area that looked like it may have been thinned during the original mod. He looks amazing now, and without searching for the apoxie residue, you'd never know he'd been modded in the first place! Fantastic modder, who I would definitely commission again!