1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kitkaze

Dec 5, 2009

1. I commissioned Kitkaze to fix/finish a mod I had started--- I'd partially closed/reshaped my 5Stardoll Becca's eyes, but needed someone to refine/cover the apoxie. She was quick to respond to PMs, friendly and easy to communicate with, and did a beautiful job sanding and airbrushing the mods on my girl's face. The head arrived back to me in perfect shape and ready for a faceup, and my doll looks amazing! I would happily work with her again and recommend her to anyone looking for a modder. Thank you! =)

2. I commissioned Kitkaze to reinforce the thin eye-wells inside my Souldoll Apple head. She was really friendly to work with and prompt with communications. She made the whole process easy and painless. She informed me every step of the way, from receiving the head through the modding process and through delivery.

The mod looks fantastic. Looking from the outside, you'd never know that the head was modded; she did great finish work. The mod inside looks very secure, even and tidy. I was impressed that she managed to not lose millimeters inside so the head can still wear the same eyes.

I'm so pleased with every aspect of this commission. If I have any modding that needs to be done in the future, I'd definitely commission her again! Highly recommended.

3. I commissioned Kitkaze (again) to repair a Delf El head I acquired from another forum member. He'd been previously used as a practice head, and had his ears removed; she sculpted new ones for him, as well as opening his eyes from their original "dreaming" sculpt to match the look of the open-eye version of the sculpt. She did a fantastic job fixing him back up, and even made a small adjustment to one eye when I noticed that they weren't quite matched, which blends very nicely with the sculpt. All finishing work is lovely, and I'm thrilled to have him repaired and ready to faceup! Definitely recommended, and definitely coming back to her again if I need any more mods like these.

4. Kitkaze bought a Soom boy tg body from me and the transaction went great! She paid right away and let me know when she got the doll, and left feedback right away. All pm's were fast, I recommend her!

5. Kitkaze bought some Soom Feny/Necy fantasy paws from me, payment was fast and communication was easy and polite. Feedback was left quickly, and they let me know when they received their stuff in the mail. I would definitely be willing to sell or work with you again. Thanks for a smooth transaction!

6. Kitkaze modded my Soom Onyx on an Amber/Cuprit body into a draenei from World of Warcraft.

The mods are amazing! She looks exactly like I wanted her to look, and I would definitely commission her to mod more of my dolls in the future!

7. I commissioned Kitkaze to restring my horribly kicky Lillycat Ellana's body. Prompt and friendly communication, kept me updated on the progress and shipped my package back quickly and securely wrapped. My girl's body does great in posing now and it definitely adds to her appeal. Thanks so much!

8. I sold a MNF Ruth head to this person, they were prompt with payment and had good communication! Would do business again! =D

9. Kitkaze bought some Soom fantasy hooves from me. She paid promptly and was super friendly! I'd gladly do business with her again. Apologies for the belatedness of this!

10. I sold my Minifee m-line body to Kitkaze. She was a dream to work with, and the transaction went super smoothly!

11. Sold my DIM Laia head to Kitkaze, super amazing to work with, great buyer, thank you so very much!!! :D

12. Kitkaze purchased a wig from me - her communication was prompt, paid quickly, and let me know when the item arrived. I would do business with her again, thanks!

13. Positive Feedback

I commissioned Kitkaze to do an FtM mod for me and her work is absolutely stunning. She constantly provided me with photos of the progress, asking for thoughts before she moves on and never lacked in communication. Will definitely commission her again!!

Tsuki

14. I just bought a pair of blue LED eyes from Kitkaze. They arrived quickly and worked as described right out of the package. As soon as I have the doll they're intended for I suspect I'll have way too much fun playing them. Thanks!

15. I purchased some Fairyland Cat Ears/Tail parts from Kitcaze and it went swimmingly! Would definitely recommend her! Thanks so much!

16. Just finished a perfect transaction with Kitkaze. I purchased a modded Multihead (dyed) on a pukipuki body done up as Link from the Legend of Zelda. Smooth communication, fast mailing and great packaging all added up to a wonderful transaction! Kit answered all my questions quickly and was very patient and kind!!! Thank you so much! We love our new little family member!

17. I purchased some Illusion Spirit jointed hands from Kit. She was quick and friendly to communicate with and the hands came in no time. Thank you! :D

18. I purchased a Pukifee ante head from kitkaze and it was a very good transaction. Thanks so much! :)

19. Kitkaze modded the elf ears to human on my MNF Juri 2013 head. She did a great job. Thanks again!

20. I got some LED eyes in pink from Kitkaze. It was a quick transaction and shipping. I'd buy from her again.