1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kitsuna Ri

Mar 14, 2007

1. I participated in both the Hyde and Miyavi GO ran by Kitsuna Ri, and it was a great experience. She was very professional, kept everyone informed all the time and tried everything to make the order go as smooth as possible. She also was incredibly helpful with my special shipping wishes. I really liked how everything went, she did her best to please all, which is, of course, most often not possible. Well, I at least am totally happy with both orders! I wouldn´t hesitate to join another order run by her or do business with her otherwise!

2. I participated in Kitsuna Ri's Hyde Group Order, and was very impressed with her professionalism and willingness to work out problems. When my head wasn't tracking properly she helped me get onto the postal service and was extremely patient with my anxiety:sweat

I would definitely take part in a group order with her again and reccommend her as a group order organiser to anyone!

3. I participated in a Dollmore group order headed by Kitsuna Ri and it was amazing! Shipping was super fast and everything came as ordered! Would gladly do buisness with again! :)

4. Extremely fast shipping! Thanks for putting up with me.

5. I participated in a second Dollmore group order. Everything went smoothly and all my items arrived safely and quickly without any problems. Thanks so much!

6. I bought a custom Minimee JD head from Kit and Yuki.

Wonderful head!

Kit and Yuki are great to deal with....thanks!

:)

7. I participated in the Hyde group order run by Kitsuna Ri and she was extreamly helpful about everything. I would definitely join her group orders again. thank you so much!!

8. kitsuna ri was in another of my dollmore group orders. always a great friend to do business with, always in contact and quick with payments ^_^

9. I participated in a group order with Kitsuna Ri and she was great with communication and to deal with. Even though Dollmore forgot my items and we had a very long wait, she still got me my items in the end and communicated with me throughout the whole process! I definately recommend working with her!

10. Kitsuna Ri purchased an AOD female body with Bobobie arms and extra hands from me! I gave ehr a great deal! She paid immediately!!!!! She is great to sell to, would recommend her any day!

11. I bought a DZ Xi-Aliester from Kitsuna Ri and the doll was sent promptly, was packaged well, and arrived no problem. I enjoyed great and friendly communication and would recommend this seller to all. :fangirl:

12. She joined my Luts GO and she is so responsible and she communicate with me so smoothly, I hope to be part of a group order again!!!!!

13. I bought a pair of SD shoes! Great condition and good comunication! Thank you :3

14. Purchased a skirt from Kitsuna.. lovely buying experience. :)

15. I just bought a tan DZ Meigi from Kitsuna, I couldn't be happier! Great communication, and very prompt delivery. Thank you so much!

16. Kitsuna Ri purchased a top from me, and everything went great!
      Quick to pay and great communication. Thank you again! :):chocoheart

17. I sold a MSD outfit to Kitsuna Ri. She made a very quick payment and it was really pleasant to deal with her. I will absolutely deal with her again!

18. Kitsuna Ri bought a doll wig from me, paid quickly and let me know via feedback when it had arrived safely. Painless transaction, thanks!

19. Kitsuna Ri sold me an AoD male body which my boy is very happy to be wearing now. Pleasure doing business and thanks a bunch :)

20. Kitsuna Ri bought a wig from me. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as it arrived. Very nice to work with. Thank you, sweetie! :aheartbea