1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kitsuna Ri

Mar 14, 2007

1. Just received a great pair of SD jeans from Kitsuna Ri and couldn't be more pleased :) Perfect transaction in every way and super quick shipping. Highly recommended!

2. I bought a MSD skirt from Kitsuna Ri! She's a pleasure to deal with and has great communication. I would gladly buy again from her anytime!

3. Kitsuna Ri is the best... She was always patient with me and offered me the best solutions... Fast reply... She's the best!

I have DIM Minimee Hyde now and I am so happy with him!

Kitsuna Ri is highly recommended!!! ^^

4. Traded for and SD Kun from Kitsuna Ri, couldn't be happier, lovely person to deal with!

5. A pair of eyes I ordered of Kit came today, thanks for the transaction, trustworthy seller. :)

6. Bought my new little Bisou Ai Shushu from Kitsuna Ri. Shipped quickly and kept excellent contact. :)

7. I purchased an Orientdoll So Ji and received her in perfect condition with a bit more than I expected :) Very, very pleasant to deal with and everything during the transaction went wonderfully. Definitely a great experience!

8. Kitsuna Ri participated in my Luts group order. Always fabulous to deal with! Quick payment and excellently wonderful communication.

9. Kitsuna Ri participated in both my third For My Doll group order as well as my fourth Luts group order and she was an absolute gem to work with both times. Everything was great, payments were prompt and communication was well kept. I'd do business with her again without hesitation!

:clover Thank you for your participation in these two orders!! :clover

10. Kitsuna Ri participated in both of my recent Dollmore and Luts group orders. She's always awesome to deal with, great communications and pays quickly. Thanks again for some lovely transacting!

11. Kitsuna Ri participated in my Custom House GO. She was VERY PATIENT, as CH took 5 months to ship. She was friendly and wonderful to work with! Would love to do business with again!

12. I had a great transaction with Kitsuna Ri! Bought some MSD trousers from her and I couldn't be happier with them. Communication was fantastic and they were shipped quickly too. Highly recommended! Thanks so much <3

13. I got a Yuu outfit from Kitsuna and everything was perfect; great communication and really fast postage. Kitsuna even included another string for one of the boots as the original had gone missing (this was stated in the sale so there was no need for her to do this) and I appreciate that very much!! Thanks again :)

14. I got an SD shirt from Kitsuna Ri! great seller, fast shipping, definitely would do buisness again!!

15. I bought a little sailor outfit from Kitsuna Ri & it was soooo cute & perfect in every way!!!
      thank you so much - awesome seller :o)

16. Kit participated in a Dollmore GO with me. She was great with communication and paid quickly.

As always, amazing to work with.
      Thanks Kit for helping to make my first GO happen smoothly. ^__^

17. I bought a Tanpopo YoSD from Kitsuma Ri. She is a wonderful person to work with & the doll arrived in great condition. Thankyou!

18. I bought an SDF Bliss head form Kitsuna Ri. She had wonderful and very clear communication. The shipping was pretty quick and the head came home safely!!! I would not hesitate to buy from her again ^ ^

- thankies again &#9829;

19. Recently ordered a shirt from kitsuna.
      It was a pleasure doing business with them, and they made sure to get it mailed out as soon as possible, even though they were in bed sick. X3

20. awesome seller. she was really fair and had a sweet personalty to boot. i'd recommend buying from her. I know i'd do it again