1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kitsuna Ri

Mar 14, 2007

1. Kitsuna Ri participated in my Nine9style group order. She was a prompt payer and was a delight to do a group order with. Thank you very much!

2. I sold a dress set to Kitsuna Ri and as always she was lovely to deal with. She kept in touch and was polite and patient at all times. She paid promptly and showed me some photos of her pretty girl in the dress. Thanks again!

3. I sold a doll to Kitsuna Ri; she was very prompt with payment and responding to messages, and a pleasure to do business with! I would not hesitate to do business with her again in the future :) Thanks again!

4. I bought several items of SD and MSD clothing from Kitsuna Ri, and the transaction was smooth as could be. Her communication was both prompt and friendly, she let me know when she shipped and everything came quickly. She even included extras, a robe and cute erasers. I will happily do business with her anytime.

5. I bought a pair of TTYA pants from Kitsuna Ri. They were shipped when she said she would and they were as described. I would buy from her again and again.
      Thank you so much!!!!

6. I bought a set outfit from Kitsuna Ri. She was able to ship them as soon as she can and the clothes were just terrific! The transaction was smooth and she responded to private messages asap. I will definitely buy from her again and i highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you again!! ;)

7. i bought some clothes from Kitsuna Ri and she was very kind and shipped them out fast, and included a little cute stamp ^^ id defenitly buy from her again :D

8. I purchased an SD sized outfit from Kitsuna Ri and it was a great transaction. They shipped out when they said they would, the items came well packed and everything was as described. I couldn't be happier and would gladly purchase from them again. 100% recommended!

9. I sold an SD outfit to Kitsuna Ri and the transaction was pleasant and smooth. Always a pleasure to work with! Thanks again!

10. What an awesome person! There was a foul-up, and she moved immediately to correct it! Would be more than happy to do business with again!
      Thanks so much!!! :) :dance :sumomo:

11. I purchased some MSD clothing from Kitsuna Ri. There was a slight delay in shipping but everything arrived in a timely manner and was lovely! Just as described. Would happily do business with her again!

12. I bought a an adorable MSD bunny hat and bunny ear muffs from kitsuna ri and everything went super smooth. Communication was great, shipping was fast, the package got here safe and everything is super-cute! Kitsuna Ri even included some sweet little extras, which made my day. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again, highly recommended! :D Thank you!

13. I purchased some pants from Kitsuna. The entire transaction was wonderful! They were extremely helpful & shipped right away!! I highly recommend Kitsuna & would most DEFINITELY purchase from them again!!! Thank You So Much!!!

14. I bought a wig from her. She was super nice and it arrived quickly! Thanks so much!

15. I bought a KDF Yuz and Kiwi from Kitsuna. She was fantastic to work with, very prompt in her communication, and kept her dolls in lovely condition. They looked better when they arrived than in their sales photos, and she even cleaned them for me. The packaging was very careful, and she shipped exactly when she said she would. I am more than delighted with the dolls and Kitsuna's conduct during our transaction. I would highly recommend doing business with her. :)

16. Kitsuna Ri purchased an SD dress set from me and was great to work with. She always answered PMs promptly, paid right away, and even sent me a photo showing her doll modelling the outfit. Always a wonderful and pleasant buyer.

17. Purchased a shirt from her off of the marketplace. Throughout the process, her communication was great and she was very thoughtful in keeping me updated. The item arrived yesterday exactly as shown and I am very pleased. Definitely someone you could look to for purchases in the future. Thanks again. ^_^

18. I sold an SD outfit to Kitsuna Ri and as always she was pleasant to deal with; polite and quick to keep in touch. Thanks again!

19. I purchased two wigs from Kitsuna Ri. She was very friendly and shipped the wigs out on time. I recommend her and would buy from her again!

20. I apologize. I can never remember if I leave feedback or not, though I often thank in PM. You were a pleasure to work with for the purchase of that hoodie and I sincerely appreciate your dedication in communication. I'm very pleased to own it now. Best wishes.