1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KittenINAbox

May 7, 2009

1. I purchased a Volks doll from KittenInABox, shipping was fast and well wrapped. Would love to do business with again!

2. I bought a volks DD outfit set from her. She was lovely to deal with, answered all emails and pms promptly and was quick to ship. I would not hesitate to buy from her again!

3. I sold a Soom Super Gem Girl body to KittenINAbox! She is very nice and communication was great through the whole transaction. :3 She paid in the promised date and even in full when we were first doing a layaway! XD I'm very happy with this transaction and I'd definitely deal with her again. Great buyer!

Thank you so much! <3

4. KittenINAbox commissioned 2 pairs of fairy wings from me..she was so lovely to work with and communication was brilliant..i cannot wait to design for her again x

5. I purchased a pair of doll thighs from KittenINAbox. Communication was great, prompt shipment, and even though the post office messed up the shipping fee, she shipped to me anyway and waited for me to get paid so I could cover the rest of the shipping. Thanks for your patience and for trusting me. I really appreciate that :) Would definitely purchase from you again :)

6. KittenINAbox purchased a Soom biweekly outfit from me and was very quick to pay for it and let me know when it was received - its a pleasure to do business with such a friendly and communicative DoA member - thank you Kitten!!

7. She bought me a soom head and was a perfect buyer : she paid me full instead of the layaway we agree, was very nice, immediatly let me know when she get the head. I higly recomend and would do business with her again.

8. Bought a Soom Vesuvia head and a Soom super gem body from her and I'm so glad because the doll condition is perfect and the transaction went very smoothly. She's very helpful and answer everything I asked very patiently so I'm not worried at all even it's my first time buying thing from MP :) Recommended seller ^^

9. I purchased an Obitsu doll from KittenINAbox and everything was great! I received the doll in perfect condition and and everything was wrapped very well. She was super nice to converse with and let me know when the doll was on its way. Perfect transaction all around. Thanks so much, KittenINAbox! :D

10. I bought a littlefee ante elf - communication was great, shipping was fast and secure. I would recommend any dealing with her.

11. Purchased a Petsha from her and the transaction was perfect. The doll is beautiful and the clothing very well made. Thank you again!

12. I purchased a Dollfie Dream type 2 body, normal skin, from KittenINAbox! It came sooner than expected, packaged wonderfully, its just a lovely body! My DD is now complete thanks to her! She was super nice and replied promptly to my messages! Highly recommend her and hope to do business again one day! :) THANK YOU!!!

13. I purchased a Dollfie Dream head from KittenINAbox, and it's been a pleasure dealing with her. She answered my questions promptly and accommodated my request for shipping. The item arrived safely (and unexpectedly fast, considering the distance it will take) and very well-padded. Thank you so much, and hoping to do business with you again :D

14. I purchased an ElfDoll Tiny from KittenINAbox and I couldn't be more pleased! Perfect transaction from start to finish! Fast mailing, friendly communication plus the doll was just perfect! She packed her safely and mailed her quickly too! It was an absolute pleasure!
      Thank you!!!!

15. Purchased a DD body from KittenINAbox. Everything went perfect :D Thanks so much! Now I have one less floating head ^^

16. I bought a beautiful Feeple65 from KittenINAbox, emails were prompt and very friendly. My doll was posted
      out very speedily and packed super well. She arrived in perfect condition. Overall a lovely transaction!
      Thank you so much for my wonderful new gal!
      Robyn :)

17. bought a DD2 body, great transaction, thanks!

18. Excellent transaction with kitteninabox from whom I purchased an AS Claudia on layaway. Shipping was very fast after final payment and communication was great. A perfect seller. Thank you.