1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kittenish16

Jan 22, 2007

1. i bought a wig and a cotin dress from kittensh16,it was a great transaction,lovely seller,kept in contact and items arrived in lovely condition,i love them,thank you :)

2. I bought a Dollga wig from kittenish16. I wasn't in a rush for it and told her to take her time with shipping since she was away for vacation, but she ended up paying extra (for registered mail) to have it shipped quickly as soon as she returned. Thank you for being so thoughtful and doing something you didn't have to~ ♡ I highly recommend her as a seller.

3. I purchased a MNF body from kittenish16, she provided shipping info, tracking, and the body arrived in wonderful condition. Thanks!
      :)

4. Fast shipping from AUS to US, the shirt & vest arrived perfectly. Thanks so much!

5. I've bought clothes, shoes, wigs and eyes off Jess, she is a gem to do business with :D

6. I bought a SSW top from kittenish16, and it arrived quickly and well packed. She even refunded me some $$ for shipping that she didn't use -- stunning. Thank you!

7. Kittenish16 purchased my darling Kurumi. She was bought through layaway and I have to say that she is a fantastic buyer who paid a week before the layaway date was up. Perfect and flawless transaction. I'm very glad to have dealt with this wonderful buyer. I hope you will love her for the entire time you have with her! Thank you so much for making everything extremely smooth for the both of us.

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again if the situation calls for it. Highly recommended! Thank you! A++

8. kittenish16 purchased an outfit from me, payment was prompt and communication was perfect! Thanks again dear~ :)

9. ++++positive++++
      kittenish16 bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend~^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks~m(_ _)m

10. Bought some clothes from kittenish16 and they arrived very quickly. Thank you!

11. I bought I dress from kittenish16! She is a really great seller and it was a pleasure working with her! Thank you so much!

12. I bought a pair of heeled shoes from her. Communication was superb and she shipped the shoes quite quickly. The shoes were packaged well in a bubble envelope.

But I have to mention that I was slightly disappointed when I first took the shoes out, there was a noticeable wear on the strap on the left shoe. She had mentioned the shoes were brand new in her thread. My girl can still wear the shoes as the straps can be removed.

She corrected this situation quickly and refunded me 15 USD for the damage after I PMed her about the damage, so all was forgiven. I wouldn't mind doing another transaction with her again as this was just a pleasant transaction alltogether.

13. I bought my dearest Kurumi from Jess, and she came to me beautifully. The trasaction was very smooth and Jess is very kind and flexible too!! Thank you very much Jess!!! :aheartbea:aheartbea

14. I bought a 9Nine Style SD Cardigan from kittenish16 and the transaction was wonderful. The item was in beautiful condition, and the shipping from Australia to the US was very fast! Thank you!

15. I bought a Nine9Style MSD outfit from kittenish16 and couldn't be happier. Friendly communication and it was shipped super quick. Thanks so much! A+

16. i bought a nine9 top and it shipped super fast and was perfect.... Thanks ^^

17. I bought a MSD wig from kittenish16. She shipped it fast and it arrived safely. :)

18. kittenish16 bought a KUN head from me. Very good communication and exactly payment. I highly recommend her. ^^ Thank you~ ​

19. Bought a Bambicrony wig from her. Everything went perfect. :D

20. I sold a SWD nana to Kittenish and she was so prompt with her payment and contact that I am very grateful and extremely happy with the experience. She was understanding and covered the extra paypal fees and she promptly let me know as soon as the doll arrived. I highly recommend her to everyone - she is a great buyer :D Thank you so much and hope you enjoy the doll.