1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KiwiNinamori

Oct 12, 2010

1. KikiNinamori bought a doll from me and the transaction was wonderful from start to finish. :) The buyer was prompt, communicative and notified me upon the doll's arrival. I would not hesitate to deal with the buyer again! :thumbup

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

2. KikiNinamori bought 2 Luts KDFs on layaway from me. She is a very kind person, trustworthy, always answered very quick and sent each payment in a timely manner. I'm very happy to hear my dolls found a very nice home at their new place. Thank you very much for the whole transaction! :D

3. I sold my 50cm Obitsu to KiwiNinamori. She was very kind and pleasant to deal with. Quick to respond to messages. I would be happy to do business with her again. :)

4. Positive feedback!

I bought a lovely head from KiwiNinamori and she was wonderful to buy from and was kind enough to take extra pictures of the head in wigs and answered all my questions.
      The head arrived quickly and was exactly as described and is beautiful!:D
      I would buy from her again and recommend her as a seller!
      Thanks so much KiwiNinamori! :)

5. KiwiNinamori bought a KDF Luts Coco head from me, payment was prompt, communication friendly and apart from the postal system's go slow attitude, everything went well. I have no hesitation in recommending her and would be happy to deal with her again.

6. Made a deal about the hand made wig
      Fast Payment and pleasant communication
      Thank you

7. I did three faceups recently for KuwiNinamori. She paid even before the dolls were finished so I could ship them out quickly for her meet, always was very clear on what she wanted and was wonderful to work with. I would do faceups for her again :)

8. Purchased a Luts Kid Delf Anime version Coco Boy from KiwiNinamori. She packed him safe and sound, and made sure to include all paperwork. Box was slightly delayed, but he made it in good time. Very happy with our transaction, and I have my dream kid.

9. Just bought a kid delf Coco from KiwiNinamori. The transaction was perfect and I'm thrilled with my doll!

10. Did a trade with KiwiNinamori and everything was perfect! Overall a great transaction!

11. KiwiNinamori bought a classy doll body from me. A shoe was broken in transit, and she was super patient while we waited for the refund from the post. I told her just keep the body and sent the refund as soon as I had it. Would definitely do business again. She is understanding and very patient!

12. KiwiNinamori bought my Soom IO, she's super kind and precise definitely a trustworthy person.

13. I made a trade with KiwiNinamori for my April Story Body to her Iplehouse SID body. She is very nice and she described everything accordingly. The trade went smoothly with her sending the body at the alloted date. She has also been helping me with the after-sales and am very pleased with her. I will definitely recommend her!

14. A++++++++++++++ transaction!

I had yet another great sale experience with KiwiNinamori. She purchased another head from me and paid right away. Even though the head that she was planning on in the beginning didn't work as we hoped, I can't praise enough her patience while sending the head back and waiting while the other head arrives. She was always polite and very friendly. I will be absolutely thrilled to do business with KiwiNinamori again at any time. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

15. I had trades with KiwiNinamori (my sd doll for her sd body). Communication was great, she answered very quickly. She packed unassembled body very well and shipped the parcel quickly too. Nice to meet and have business with you dear!
      And sorry for my bad English :sweat

16. I just bought an April story body from her. Communication was good and she shipped as soon as she could. She was very honest about the damages on the body and I felt comfortable working with her. Overall it was a great transaction and I would definitely work with her again. Thanks so much KiwiNinamori ♡

17. Traded some wigs and shoes for a pair if Soom jointed hands. Very positive experience, fast shipping, no complaints. Thank you!!

18. I sold a Zoall Luv body to KiwiNinamori. An amicable transaction, satisfactory to both parties.

19. Kiwininamori bought a wig from me, and everything was great! She paid when she said she would, kept in contact, and was all around pleasant. I would definitely work with her again. Thanks again!

20. KiwiNinamori purchased my April Story Stella head on a very short layaway. They paid the first part right away and the second part within a week. Their communication was great and they were super great to work with. I'd happily sell to them again!