1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KiwiNinamori

Oct 12, 2010

1. I bought a white skin Doll Chateau K-06 kid boy body from @KiwiNinamori, the doll arrived in great condition. Good communication, great transaction, I'm very happy.

2. Positive Transaction

I contacted KiwiNinamori about trading my Luts Cane for their Asleep Eidolon Xun. Communication was fast and friendly, and we agreed to ship the same day (which just happened to be a holiday and the PO was closed), so we notified each other and traded tracking numbers ASAP once the dolls were able to be shipped. I was updated when Cane arrived, and Xun arrived here the next day, packaged very securely and as described. I was very happy with this fast transaction, and would be glad to have KiwiNinamori as a trade partner again. Thanks! :)

3. @KiwiNinamori purchased a Doll Family A body from me and was a pleasure to work with! Communication was always friendly, layaway was paid off well ahead of time, and I was even informed that the item arrived safely. I would be very happy to do more business in the future. Thank you so much. :hug:

4. KiwiNinamori bought DC resin heel feet from me and it was a great transaction. thank you!

5. I purchased KiwiNinamori's Little Rebel Kai head that was modded with elf ears. She packed him very well and got him here in good time. I am very pleased with our transaction and her patience with me.

6. I bought Limhwa Mano body from KiwiNinamori. Everything went well. Thank you.

7. @KiwiNinamori offered to trade for my Angelsdoll 60cm body and was a pleasure to work with! Conversations were always friendly, trade terms and shipping were easy to arrange, and all the items arrived safely and in great condition. I would be happy to do more business in the future!

8. I sold a Switch Huisa direction to @KiwiNinamori ! The transaction was just perfect. She's super nice, communication was excellent and she let me know once the head arrived to her home. Thank you so much for adopting him!! :)

9. Positive Feedback:
      I sold an Another Secret Narcissus head to KiwiNinamori. She was friendly, had good communication, and let me know when the head arrived. Overall, a positive experience. I would not hesitate to sell to her again. Thank you! :)

10. I bought a Switch Yido head from KiwiNinamori, and everything went super smoothly! Thank you for the perfect transaction! :D

11. I bought a Dollstown 17 girl body from KiwiNinamori. It is a beautiful body and I am very happy with it. The whole experience was really good. I would recommend KiwiNinamori any time.

12. I bought a Rumpel Doll Abaddon head from KiwiNinamori recently. It was a great pleasure to deal with so patient and polite seller. Trade went smoothly, shipment was very fast - everything was great!)

13. POSITIVE
      I sold a modded Zaoll body to KiwiNinamori on a layaway and it was a wonderful transaction. KiwiNinamori let me know when payments were coming and communication was excellent. Everything went great, and I would do business with them again any time! Thank you!!

14. Positive feedback! They purchased an Evie's Sanctum nandi head from me and the transaction was perfect. Thank you!

15. KiwiNinamori purchased my Dollshe full sized Amanda. She did a long layaway, but made every payment on time and if there was a delay she always let me know in advance. No chasing her down on my part. Great communication and a wonderful person to deal with. Would do another layaway with her, no problem. Very happy the Amanda will have a great home and can't wait to see her finished.

16. KiwiNinamori buy me an Another Secret Drizzle head.
      She paid fast and let me know each time she send money , she waits patiently when I was late for sending (kids ill )and she let me know when she receive the head.

Thank you for this perfect transaction :hug: !

17. I got a Foveo Vincent head from KiwiNinamori. Everything went very well, with clear and friendly communication, safe package and fast shipping. I couldn’t be happier. Totally recommend!

Thank you!!

18. I traded my much-loved Spiritdoll Elegance body with KiwiNinaMori for her Dollshe 26f body, and literally could not have been happier with the whole transaction. She was sweet, courteous, kind and reassuring - exactly what I needed for my first ever "getting rid of" a doll, and shipping something as large as an SD body overseas. She was responsive, provided numerous pictures, didn't mind my anxieties, and I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her or buy from her again.

19. I did a trade with KiwiNinamori: DC stacy head traded for a custom outfit. Although the post office gave us a head ache for a week or so, I am happy with the trade! KiwiNinamori does fantastic seamstress work and i'm so happy to finally own one of her pieces on my favorite doll! Thank you again for doing this trade with me!

20. I got KIRA head by RainMan from KiwiNinamori. She answered fast, she is very polite, communication was clear and friendly. Safe package (no damage for head or original box). Fast shipping oversees. Very positive experience. Thank you!