1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kloudei

Jun 24, 2008

1. I purchased a pair of blue eyes from Kloudei and they just arrived. They are lovely, the shipping was fast, and Kloudei was very nice to do business with.

Thank you for a great transaction! :)

2. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

3. Kloudei bought an SD girl outfit from me~she is nice and replied promptly~I really enjoy trading with her~thank you very much!^^

4. Sorry for a late feedback ><
      I bought a pair of 14mm eyes from Kloudei.
      Good communication. Fast shipping. Good package.:thumbup

5. Kloudei bought a 4D jacket from me and the transaction is smooth~~
      payment done in a minute.
      hope to trade with Kloudei again~~^^

6. I bought a Leekeworld wig from Kloudei and was very happy with the transaction. Communication was great and I received it very quickly - thanks a lot!

7. Gorgeous, GORGEOUS faceups from Kloudei! I love them both so much! Packed safe and sound and very quick with great communication. I would absolutely commission again, great experience!

8. Another person who commissioned a face up! Her work is stunning and she was so prompt and always so nice! I'd commission her again in a heart beat! Her work is WONDERFUL! Very VERY satisfied customer!

9. I had a second face-up done by Kloudei. She's very sweet and understanding so it was awesome to do business with her. She kept in touch with me about my doll's face-up even though she was really busy. She also sent me in-between pictures to show me what the face-up would look like and to see if I liked it. My boy came home and he looks amazing. xD

10. Kloudei has painted some of the loveliest faces in my collection. I commissioned her for two more and would commission again. Very understanding about changes and a great price! Thanks so much!

11. Kloudei did the face up on my tan Bambicrony Sisley. Sisley is lovely with her new face up. Kloudei is super about communication and kept me informed at various stages of Sisley's face up! Thanks so much (and sorry this is so late - holidays and all)!

12. Kloudei bought doll outfits from me. Great transaction with prompt payment,thanks!

13. Purchased some rather pretty blue eyes from Kloudei and it couldn't have gone smoother VERY fast shipping, great price and so friendly. thanks!

14. I just received my second face up commission from Kloudei today. She did a beautiful job on my purple Bambicrony Kiera. I highly, highly recommend her work!

15. Kloudei did the most amazing job on my Glati's face-up. She was very nice, and listened closely to what I asked for, making my doll look exactly the way I wanted. She sent me updates and pictures at every stage, and always made sure I liked what I was getting before finalizing anything. She gave me quick responses and never cared that I asked so many questions! xD She also painted my Glati's hooves and horns for an awesome price! Her work is very professional-looking and has a wonderful sublety to it. I highly recommend Kloudei as a face-up artist, and so does Milo! c:

Incredibly late feedback, sorry! xD

16. Kloudei recently faced up my Elfdoll Hazy head, and her work is fantastic. Hazy is just as I pictured her - even better! Communication was excellent, and I really appreciated the "in-progress" photos along the way. Will definitely be back for more!

17. I bought a pair of golden brown glass eyes from Kloudei. They were shipped so fast that they were here way earlier than expected! Communication was great too. I would definitely buy from again. :)

18. I bought a pair of 16mm light blue glass eyes from Kloudei.
      She replied very quickly and was a pleasure to buy from! They eyes arrived in perfect condition and I can't wait to put them in my boy :3

19. POSITIVE as a seller. i bought some eyes and wig from kloudei. extremely fast shipping - thanks so much!

20. I brought a SD jacket from Kloudei . I just received it today and I am so happy! Kloudei shipped the item as soon as I paid her and let me know when she shipped it out! Even wrote a nice thank letter as well! Great seller!