1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kloudei

Jun 24, 2008

1. Another two faceup commissions completed for me by Kloudei and I could not be happier! As before, communication was clear and frequent and the work was done beautifully yet quickly. Highest recommendations for this talented faceup artist.

Thanks so much - absolutely fantastic work!

2. Bough an outfit from Kloudei recently great communication and the item were pack safely. Thank you so much!!

3. Wow, sorry for the extremely late feedback! xD; But here it is.

This was my second time working with Kloudei. The first doll that she painted for me came out absolutely perfect, just like this one. Kloudei matched exactly what I wanted and did a very clean and professional job. She gave me clear progress pictures at every stage and asked me if I wanted anything changed. She did the same with the fantasy parts I sent in to her, and everything came out wonderfully!

Kloudei is a friendly person and a great artist. I'd recommend her to anyone who wants a great face-up and an overall great experience!

4. I bought a Yeon-Ho with Dim body to Kloudei and all was perfect with a nice communication and a very fast shipping and some gifts ! Thanks a lot !

5. Kloudei participated in my Iplehouse group order and helped make everything go smoothly and quickly. Payment was prompt and communication was friendly. I would certainly do more transactions with her in the future! Thanks so much!

6. Kloudei is a great face-up artist. I've had several heads painted by her, and I love them all.
      This is my most recent, a Loongsoul Emily.
      [​IMG]

7. I sold an artetje 100/0 brush to Kloudei. Communication was great, and payment was prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

8. Kloudei sold me her ED Vivien head :-3
      a wonderful, easy and fast transaction, and the faceup on the head is a stunning plus! highly recommended, thank you so much!

9. Kloubei did a custom face-up for me!
      It's amazing! She had good communication with me. She did just what I wanted.
      She also was willing to change what would make me happier!
      She's a wonderful artist. Really good A++++++++++
      Would totally get another face up from!

:D

10. Cassandra did a faceup for me on my Obitsu Alice and I'm extremely happy with the results. I would definitely hire her again. :)

11. I just received my first face-up by Kloudei, and I couldn't be happier! Her work is amazing, and Kloudei was a delight to deal with. She sent me a photo through each stage, and had great communication. Her turn around time was precisely as she said, and her shipping was fast.

I would highly recommend Kloudei as a face-up artist, and I would love to commission her in the future!

12. POSITIVE

I commissioned Kloudei (Cassandra) to do a face up and body blushing on my Fairyland MNF Mirwen. My Luna looked like any stock doll before Cassandra worked her magic like I imagined she would. The transformation of Luna was impressive and she did exactly what I wanted with her! Thank you so much - you are very talented and should keep doing this. Recommended! :aheartbea

[​IMG]

13. Kloudei made two faceup commissions completed for me
      The make up are amazing
      communication was clear and frequent
      I had 'step-picture' in order to show me the work in progress

It's a five star positive feedback

14. Commissioned a face-up and I couldn't be happier! Fast communication, fast yet gorgeous work, shipped the head back quickly and well-packaged. I look forward to working with Kloudei again soon!

15. Kloudei recently did a face up for my DC Agnes, and she did an amazing job (especially given the slight oddness of the sculpt). She was quick to reply and sent her safely packed. She arrived in excellent condition and I couldn't be happier! I would definitely commission her again! >w>

16. I also commissioned a face-up from Kloudei for my Zaoll Luv boy. He turned out just lovely. <3 She works fast, ships fast, and communicates fast. Quality does not suffer in the least for her speed! She took a fairly difficult concept and made it reality. It was almost exactly what I was looking for and I couldn't asked for a better transaction with her. Thank you so much, Kloudei!

17. I purchased a Souldoll jacket set from Kloudei, and the transaction was perfection! She shipped lickety split and was fun and easy to work with. The clothing items look brand new, were well packaged, and were shipped cost effectively. I would not hesitate to purchase from her again...actually, think I'll go stalk her sales threads now!

18. Purchased my Grail outfit Twingkey's nurse clothes from Kloudei and am so happy. Thanks!