1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for knitty_kat

Jun 7, 2007

1. I bought an extreamly well made mini dress from Knitty_kat!!!! It is so awsome on my WS MNF Girl! You make such beautiful things!!!!:D

2. I bought a dress, pair of pants, and undies set from knitty_kat. They were tailored for a MNF A-line Small Bust girl, but as she said in her sales thread fit my large bust girl quite nicely ^^

She was excellent with communication and very good with holding pants for me while I decided what else to get, waited for her to put more stuff up, and got sick and was offline. She shipped things out very quickly and they arrived packaged extremely well!

Also, all her clothes (that I got) have the lacy edging, which is stitched in back, which makes me very happy, especially with the pants, because I like my clothes having a definite front and back and being able to tell the back from the front XD

3. bought four items from her. She was very friendly and a blast to deal with. Can't wait to do more business with her... for my girl will want and need more clothes....

4. i recently bought some slim mini clothes made by knitty_kat and the transaction went wonderfully well. great, friendly communication, and her clothing is wonderful. i would definately buy from her again :]]

5. WE both currentlly did a body trade together.

she kept in good communication throughout our transaction and even threw in a few extras with the body she sent.

I would definately do business with her again!
      A++

6. Bought some original undie sets from Knitty Kat. They are awesome!!! Would definitely do business with her again. Communication was good and it arrived in a timely fashion.

Thanks Again
      ~V~

7. Gladly back for more! Bought a pair of souldoll MSD sized jeans, and man, are they awesome! Great price, great shipping, great seller! Thanks! :dance

8. I just received my little outfit today. Shipping was extremely fast and the outfit arrived very well packaged. The clothes are exceptionally well made and oh so cute. :)
      I will definitely look forward to future purchases. Thanks!

9. I bought a custom minifee outfit set made by Knitty_kat, and the transaction was awesome! She was very nice and sweet with her replies, and she replied to my pm's very quickly. She had packaged the outfit set very well, and the outfit set is truly gorgeous!
      Thank you once again for wonderfull transaction! <3

10. I bought some things and commissioned a cincher - everything was beautiful, and I would definitely buy again! Thanks!

11. I commissioned a corset from knitty_kat and the result is wonderful! She included a pair of panties and a pair of stockings as my comission was a bit more fiddly than she'd anticipated, so it took a bit longer. I'm as pleased as punch and can't say Thank you enough!!

12. This is rather late, but better than never! I bought a mini dress and corset-laced top from knitty_kat and they are lovely! My doll has been wearing the dress since it arrived, it's really very saucy and delightful. :) Communication was good and the items shipped quickly, so I have absolutely no complaints! Thank you!

13. Bought a cincher and bloomer set for my girl. They are made beautifully! There was a little miscommunication, but that was resolved very quickly. Would do business with her again!

14. bought more clothes from her. I got a pair of bloomers and a under garment set (forgot what it's actually called)....Can't wait to do more business with her...

15. I brought a SG clicnch and mini from Kat. She shipped my item when she said she would and is very, very friendly. Not to mention, the outfit is lovely and very well made. I will be buying lots from Kat in the future! ;)

Thanks Knitty_Kat!
      Nina

:pcake

16. I bought a pair of MNF skinny jeans from knitty_kat and the transaction went very smooth. She was very polite and answered my pms very quickly. :) Would definitely buy from her again. A++++++

17. Sometimes shopping in the MP is like that old Rolling Stones song: "...If you try sometimes/You just might Find/You get what you need."

I never thought I'd find such specific things as black MSD bloomers and an under-the-bust corset, and CERTAINLY not in one place! What a good day that was!

Shipping was speedy, and items arrived in good condition. I have subscribed to knitty_kat's sales thread to keep an eye out for future creations. Thanks Again :aheartbea

18. I bought some MNF clothing items from Knitty_Kat. They were all very well made and fit my doll beautifully. They arrived very quickly and and communication was friendly. I could not ask for a better transaction. Thanks so much!

19. I did a partial trade with knitty_kat for some of her lovely clothes, I am so happy with them, thay are very well made and gorgeous colours and designs, I definitely recommend her to anyone, she is lovely to communicate with also:) Thanks

20. I bought a gorgeous top from knitty_kat, it's great quality and the communication was great. :)