1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Knovak

Apr 19, 2006

1. Hello,

Just wanted to post that today I received my D.I.M. EUNBI head in the mail. The packaging was perfect - there was NO WAY there could have been any damage done to the head, with the packaging Knovak put together. My address was printed EVER SO CLEARLY on the top of the box, in capital letters, using a computer - it was so clear and neat. Awesome. I am so impressed.

Plus, the package made it here in 5 business days, which is exactly what Knovak estimated for me.

The head itself was exactly in the shape described to me by Knovak, so there were no surprises.

The only surprise was just how wonderful Knovak was throughout this transaction, from beginning to end.

THANK YOU and I will hopefully be in "business" with Knovak again soon!

~

Elliana in Canada

:) :lol: :sweat

2. I traded a doll for a UH-14, and she is very trustworthy and her messages were always very friendly.

Awesome person!! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with knovak again.

Thanks so much!! <3

3. Knovak was absolutely wonderufl to deal with. She was friendly, and communicative and my package arrived quickly. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction.

<3

4. My Dorothy head arrived safe and sound. Wow. Knovak really did a great job packing her her up. No damage, no crushing, nothing but a beautiful little head. She's just lovely! I can't wait to get her home (I had her sent to work) and put her together! She even arrived a day earlier than I thought she would. Knovak's communication was top notch, I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

5. Thank you so much for the trade! It couldnt have gone smoother! I highly recommend Knovak for any transaction. She is really nice and super fast at shipping!! Thanks again!
      -Melissa

6. Another great trade with knovak!! She's awesome, this second doll arrived REALLY fast! O:

A great person to deal with, very understanding and friendly, I highly recommend her.

Thanks so much! <3

7. I did a trade with Kathi for an SD13 body, which she sent out almost immediately after we'd agreed on the details. It arrived far quicker than expected and it was *very* well packaged! She is very friendly and there was plenty of communication from her throughout. I would definitely deal with her again!

8. I just received my Cutie DElf Cory from Knovak.The package was excellently packed and arrived in only 2 days!I am sooo happy,that Kathi sold her Cory to me!:D
      Kathi was very very kind and shippped immediatly after payment!It was a great pleasure to deal with her!:whitetruffle:chocoheart:chocoberry

9. I just did a wonderful trade with Kathi--my Souldoll Jin Woo for her Hypermaniac Gyedo. It was a complete pleasure; I enjoyed chatting with Kathi by PM, she was VERY prompt about communicating and shipping, and Gyedo is both gorgeous and in perfect condition. It would be a joy to do business with Kathi again! :)

10. Great feedback for knovak!!! We did a wonderful partial trade and everything went smoothly and I'm very pleased about the communication and everything.thanks!!!!

11. I sold Knovak a Lovely Freyja, and she was great to sell to as always.

Very reliable with payment and communication, and made sure to let me know the doll had arrived

Thanks again for giving Freyja a home ^^

12. I bought a Souldoll Jinwoo head from Knovak. Head arrived very promptly and carefully packaged. Excellent user to buy from :)!

13. Kathi is super nice to deal with! I bought an Ishta from her and she was perfectly packed when I recieved her. Everything about this was great I highly recomend her as a seller!

14. I bought Reminisce K head and it arrived quickly and in brand new condition as it was described. The head was packaged extremely well. Communication was good and also quick. I give extra points for trusting me as a buyer since I hadn't made any previous deals here at DoA.

15. I sold a Mallory to Kathi, she was fantastic to deal with. She paid when she said she would (we arranged a short layaway) and throughout was friendly and easy to deal with.

16. She bought eyes from me and she was patient and paid asap. Thank you very much it was nice dealing with you ^^.

17. I have dealed with Knovak.
      She is friendly and I recived quickly payment. truely reliable person.
      I want to deal with again. Arigatou! :) Miwa

18. Sold knovak a DZ Orlando, with fast payments and excellent communication-
      She was so friendly to work with, I hope we can do business again-
      Highest of recommendations!
      Thanks for buying from me :)
      -Melissa

19. I sold a wig to knovak and the transaction went very smoothly. Payment was quick and communication was excellent, very friendly. Plus she let me know when she received the item, which I always appreciate. (Thanks again!)

20. I recently sold an Iplehouse wig to knovak. Payment was prompt, and everything else went smoothly.

Thanks, and enjoy! &#9829;