1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Knovak

Apr 19, 2006

1. I sold a Dollzone Nina to Knovak. The payment was fast and the pms were friendly. I would be happy to deal with her again! Highly recommended!

2. I just had a wonderful repeat transaction with knovak--she responded to my WTB for a Souldoll Gunun, and the beautiful boy arrived in today's mail, just a couple of weeks after I first posted that thread! :) It's a real pleasure to chat with Kathi by PM, and she is super-meticulous about describing/photographing what she sells, as well as packing it for shipping. She even had the box in the mail within 24 hours of my paying for Gunun. I would never hesitate to do any kind or size of transaction with her!

3. I sold a modded DZ Wilka head by SourDotz to Knovak and she was great to deal with. Very friendly and clear in her messages and prompt with payment. She took a couple days to make sure she wanted the head, but responded right away when I PM'ed back for an answer. I think the deal was all the better for that consideration and the boy is now happily re-homed. :)

Thank you for giving this doll a chance at a life outside of a box! <3

4. Knovak bought a pair of hands from me and transaction went smoothly! She's great to deal with. Thank you!

5. Knovak bought a wig from me. She is very nice to deal with.
      Very friendly and good communication. Thank you so much. :)

6. I sold a pair of urethane eyes to Knovak, and all went well. Thanks, Knovak!

7. Knovak bought a Remiel head from me, the transaction was smooth, she's very friendly, fast at both communicating and sending the payment :) Overall was a very good buyer! Thank you! <3

8. finished another 2 faceups for Knovak, the transaction is flawless just like always ^_^, thank you =3=

9. I did a trade with Kathi. She replied to all my questions promptly and we shipped on the same date. She's a reliable person and very responsible. When I opened the box and saw that the body had gotten a broken finger from shipping, I told Kathi and she was very understanding and paid for the shipping of a new hand from Souldoll to me. Thank you so much Kathi.
      Happy Holidays :hollyberry

10. Knovak participated in a GO/Split from Fairyland with me and paid promptly. She is an excellent buyer that I would recommend to anyone. Thanks again!

11. I had a fabulous transaction with Kathi Novak. I would buy another doll from her in a heartbeat! Thank you Kathi, the doll was lovelier and more wonderful than even her pictures. Thank you again for making a limited doll available to me for such a great price.
      Ivy

12. Knovak bought a Soom Dimo head from me.
      Inquiry sent last night.
      Payment received today at 2pm.
      Shipped it out to her today at 4.
      A wonderfully speedy and smooth transaction.

13. purchased a head from Knovak and had a very nice experience. recommend this seller.

14. Just finished a trade with knovak and all was fabulous. Excellent communication and prompt shipping!

15. I sold a Soony head to Knovak - she was great to work with, and super nice! I would eagerly work with her again.

16. Knovak bought a MNF Shiwoo Elf from me and it was an A* transaction all round. Polite and prompt communication and fast payment. Thanks so much!

17. Knovak adopted my MNF Ryeon with a short layaway.
      Amazing to deal with and paied when she promised. No problems at all which was a nice change :)
      Thanks so much for such a awesome transaction. Highly recommended and great with layaways :D

18. knovak commissioned me for a faceup of her girl, and she's a dream to work with! Very communicable and friendly. Thanks! :D

19. I adopted a LTF Shiwoo from Knovak. It was an excellent transaction. Shiwoo arrived safely (perfect, as described) well packaged with fast shipping. All throughout the transaction, Knovak was very friendly and fast to reply to all messages. I highly recommend her as a person to deal with.

20. Much better late than never!!! she is a great seller, good communication, fast shipping and very nice, thank you very much....have a grreat Christmas time....God bless.