1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kogepan

Mar 25, 2008

1. I sold pocket watch to Kogepan. She was delightful to deal with. The transaction was easy and perfect. I would love to do business with her again.^^ Thank you very much.

2. Can't say enough good things about my dealing with Kogepan. I purchased a Fantasy Doll body from her and the transaction was perfect. She was always quick to answer queries, shipped promptly, and sent a beautiful body in outstanding condition. Packaging was top-notch, too. I'd definitely recommend her, thanks a lot!

3. Kogepan bought a wig from me. The communicatin was great and transaction was smooth. Thank you very much~

4. I bought a wig and some 4D jeans from Kogepan. She was an excellent seller, replying to all my questions and doubts quickly. She was also quick to ship the items, they arrived in perfect condition, neatly packed inside some plastic bags.

I definitely recommend her as a seller!

5. Purchased a Javi head from Kogepan.
      This was my first transaction on DoA, and I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant one. Kogepan replied to my messages quickly and the package arrived sooner then expected and in excellent condition. Very nice to deal with.
      Highly recommend her as a seller~! Thank you very much again!

6. I sold a 4D wig to Kogepan. She is a very nice buyer, communicatin was great and transaction was smooth. Thank you!

7. Great buyer! Payment was fast and communication excellent! Comes Highly recommend.
      -Pandora-

8. Kogepan was a wonderful seller to work with. And I would definitely buy from her again without worry. She even went so far as to take pictures of the mailing and tracking slips from the post office.

9. I bought some shoes! They arrived quickly and very well packaged.
      Would buy again!

10. I commissioned a face up from Kogepan and I'm absolutely delighted :)

She was very friendly and replied to all my PMs very quickly. She did the face up exactly as I asked and it's flawless. She completed it very quickly too!

Thanks for the beautiful face up!

11. I bought Glass Eyes from Kogepan. It was perfect transaction - I receives all very well packed and quck! Thank you!!!

12. Kogepan bought a pair of glass eyes from me - very easy and smooth transaction! She was sweet, and friendly in communication, payment arrvied fast, pm me to notify the arrival. Everything was perfect and I couldn't expect more.XD Would love to deal with her again!

13. I commissioned Kogepan to do faceups for my two Fairyland multiheads, and the results are better than I ever dreamed! She asked the right questions, sent me great preview pics, was patient with my whims, and returned the finished heads promptly and beautifully packaged. I now have two wonderful new 'characters', both very distinct and exactly what I was hoping for. When I need faceups in the future, Kogepan will definitely be my first choice -- she is an excellent artist AND a wonderful businessperson to deal with!

14. [SIZE="-10"]Kogepan participated in my twelfth Leekeworld group order and everything was just fantabulous! Communication was perfect and payments were sent in swiftly! A smooth and easy transaction from beginning to end!

:bcake Thank you for your participation in one of my split orders! :bcake
      [/SIZE]

15. I bought eyes and wig from Kogepan, and everything is wonderful!
      Shipped my items fast, everything ends perfect, items arrived in safety.
      Thanks again! ^_^

16. I commissioned Kogepan to paint three heads for me! She did a superb job on the faceups and was great to deal with! Thank you so much for giving me the perfect look I wanted for all three heads!!

17. I commissioned Kogepan to do a face up over an month and a half ago after pm that she got he head she never told be how much it was going to be or how long it would take. I pmed her repetitively but she never replyed. Now I just want my boy's head back work undone but I don't know if I'll get that.

I would never use her again! She has terrible commutations and has yet to return my boy's head!

18. I commissioned three faceups from Kongepan on 14 April. She recieved the heads on 22 April, and I paid her in full that day. I asked that the heads be returned by 6 June, for a meet. Our communication before she recieved the heads was very prompt, polite, and detailed. She let me know that she recieved the heads, and then I didn't hear from her again. The heads were returned to me today, 8 July. I am not happy with the lack of communication and the late delivery, but I assume that something happened in RL to cause this, since her previous feedback is good.

The quality of the faceups is superb. I could not be happier. Her colors are perfect, smooth, and the expressions look exactly like I asked her to make them. For the quality of her work, I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting a delicate, natural faceup.

19. I commissioned Kogepan for a faceup in April, she said it'd take a week or two, and she'd have photos for me later. A few weeks passed so I checked back in, and she said her job had been keeping her busy. Around the 5th of May was the last time I'd heard from her, and I still have not communicated at all with her since then. We tried as many ways to contact her as possible, emails, letters, even phone calls, but we got nothing. I was afraid something had happened, and wanted to check if everything was okay, since her feedback had been all well before. I still don't know what her reasoning for disappearing was, but earlier this week my head was finally returned.
      I got no notice of it being returned, it just showed up eventually. The head was still unpainted, but she had sent back cash to refund what I had paid her before. She was very sweet and polite for the short while that we talked, but I would warn anyone to do business with her again, in case she disappears again for whatever reason.