1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KohakuTenshi ~

May 28, 2008

1. I bought a Hisoka cosplay outfit from KohakuTenshi and it came fast and nicely packaged!:D Excellent job!

Ryu

2. I bought a wig from KohakuTenshi. Fast shipping, good packaging, and great communication. I'm very happy! Highly reccomended!

3. I recently purchased an SD sized white wig from KohakuTenshi. The transaction was smooth comunication was good and the shipment was very fast. thank you so much!

4. KohakuTenshi bought my Ttori boy. Very fast payment and great to deal with. :)

5. I bought an item from the massive clothing sale. Despite the really low prices, the item arrived in great shape and it came really fast! I even got a bonus gift. Highly recommended!

6. Bought a shirt and choker from KohakuTenshi, very fast shipment and great communication. Very highly recommended.

7. fast shipper and great communication! :D A+ would buy again! xD

8. KohakuTenshi bought a Kid Delf Woori from me, paid VERY fast and the communication was excellent.

A real pleasure to deal with! ^^

9. Recieved my ankh choker commision today! Very nice, very well package and brilliant price! Thank you so much!

10. Fantastic!! I purchased some yosd shoes from KohakuTenshi, quick replies to pms and so very helpful with sizing.
      I love these Lil' shoes and so do my girls!
      I Highly Recommend to all buyers and sellers.
      :) Thank you so very much :)

11. KohakuTenshi bought a SWD Rengemaru from me. Excellent communication, prompt payment and a very nice person. :) Thank you!

12. KohakuTenshi was my swap partner for the DoA Birthday Swap and she sent presents for my LTF Flora girl. She took extra special care with everything. She wrapped each item individually and sent a little note from her boy Fidelis. Her package was a real treat to receive. Couldn't have asked for a nicer partner. Thank you! :)

13. Kohakutenshi bought my Lee doll and all of his clothes, shoes, and wigs from me. She paid quickly, and is taking good care of him! Thank you so much, again! <3

14. Brought some clothes from KohakuTenshi. Fast shipping and arrived in excellent condition, and nicely packaged. Great communication. Got a great freebie too, thank you :D Would defiantly buy from again.

15. KohakuTenshi bought a YoSD fibre wig from me. Paid very fast, let me know when the item arrived and was just an overall pleasure to deal with. Would love to deal with again! :)

16. I bought the White Rabbit default outfits off KohakuTenshi and it was one of the best transactions :)
      Thanks! x

17. KohakuTenshi participated in my Red Swap, and was a pleasure to have. She was prompt and courteous when returning my PM's, and shipped in a timely mannor. I would recommend KohakuTenshi in any swap, and would love to have her as a participant in another of mine. Thanks so much! :]

18. I participated in the steampunk swap Kohaku-Tenshi organized. She did an excellent job of it, keeping everyone on track and providing enough time for us to get the job done. I hope she runs another soon!

She was also my swap partner, and I could not be more pleased with the things she bought/made for my doll. He loves them, too!

19. Purchased a beautiful set of leggings from KohakuTensi.
      Arrived extremely quickly and I am quite happy.
      [​IMG]
      Thank you!​

20. Bought a hand from KohakuTenshi and it's a great transaction. Great and friendly communication and the item arrived in a timely manner packaged very well. Recommended seller! Thanks again!