1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KohakuTenshi ~

May 28, 2008

1. [FONT=宋体]she purchased doll glass eyes from me and it was a pleasure to do business with her! she is very kind and friendly ,There were no problems with the transactions, and communication was great. Thank you very much! and i sincerely recommend you to all people[/FONT][FONT=宋体]2010 Christmas Action[/FONT][FONT=宋体]One pair eyes(normal dome)+One set eyelashes=9.89$[/FONT][FONT=宋体]from 22th Nov. until 22th Dec.[/FONT][FONT=宋体]it is high appreciated to bring this information to your friends[/FONT]

2. Bought six pairs of doll shoes from KohakuTenshi. I was very impressed, overall, with the whole transaction. Fast and clear communication, very well packaged, insanely prompt shipping. A great pleasure. Thank you!

3. super excellent swap partner! the items are very creative and well made, also quicker than expected arrival--getting the gifts totally made my day!

4. KohakuTenshi was my partner in the $Winter_Holiday Comestibles Swap (International), I love and adore what she sent me. It was just awesome.

5. I bought a MSD hand fro her, communication was great she even included S hooks, and scale sized candies!! Would definitely buy from her again thankyou!!!

6. I traded for a pair of eyes with KohakuTenshi she was great to work with and shipped them out the next day. I would definitely do business with her again. :)

7. I sold a Yo-Tenshi Yuh to KohakuTenshi - communication was excellent & payment was very fast - thank you so much for a wonderful transaction :D !

8. Bought a pair of arms to practice carving on before modding my actual doll. Communication was prompt and friendly. The pieces were packaged very well in bubble wrap and arrived safe and sound in a timely manner. She also included leg pieces as a surprise in the package, which was a very welcome (more practice pieces are always good). I'd be more than happy to do business again with Kohaku Tenshi.

9. KohakuTenshi ordered from my shop Jadeness Couture, that she had found the link through here DOA. Her payment was prompt and was a great transaction. I definitely recommend her as a buyer :)
      I am glad your dolly like the new clothing!
      -xoxo
      Jadeness

10. I purchases 2 pairs of Angel Street optional hands from KohakuTenshi. It was a perfect transaction all around; good communication and fast shipping. I would have no problem dealing with her again. :)

11. Bought a DoC hand and 3 pairs of glasses from KohakuTenshi. It arrived in...a few days after I paid. XD Extremely fast transaction, would love to do business again. Everything was well packed. :3

Thank you!

12. Just purchased a pair of 27cm shoes and outfit from KohakuTenshi-san! She sent the items SUPER fast, was very friendly during the whole transaction and even gave bonuses!!!!! WOW!!!

The items are adorable and in perfect condition!! I would highly recommend her---she's a true asset to Doa!!

Doumo arigatou gozaimashita yo!

God bless!!

Setsuna ^^

13. KohakuTenshi has bought a Cherish doll body from me. It was a very smooth transaction, payment received promptly, and we had a great communication. THANK YOU SO MUCH!:-)

14. I sold a (second) doll to KohakuTenshi. Excellent buyer, very fast payment and communication. Thank you!

15. Kohaku Tenshi enterd my Snips and Snails swap. I was one of her partners and the two outfits she sent my boy were really cute and well made.

She mailed her gifts by the deadline and I would highly recommend her as a swap participant!

16. Kohaku was in my Lace swap. She was a very good participant. She was always in communication and shipped out her stuff in time. A wonderful person to deal with overall.!!

17. KohakuTenshi participated in the 2011 Halloween Swap I hosted.
      I couldn’t be happier with their performance. They were very proactive in making sure their gift arrived, and constantly kept in contact with me over the course of the swap.
      Defiantly reliable and I would love to have them in another swap.
      Thanks so much!

18. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

i was in the "son of a swap swap" with kohakutenshi and after my partner sent me completely inappropriate things that didnt fit and werent suited to my dolls anyways kohakutenshi was kind enough to jump in and offer to trade her gorgeous poison green and black punk-style kimono that is now my boy akira's favorite outfit for a pretty pink princess dress i got in a swap that didnt fit my girl dollie! she is wonderful and i just adore her for her kindness!

19. KohakuTenshi joined my 6-7 wig swap. Great communication, shipped out on time and shipped a quality wig. Wouldn't hesitate to have in my swap again!

20. KohakuTenshi participated in my Summer Swap. She was wonderful in communication, shipped weeks earlier than the deadline, and send lots of goodies along with the outfit. Everything is great quality and I would definitely participate in further swaps with her!