1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Koma

May 22, 2010

1. I was in Koma's For My Doll GO and everything went very well!

2. I bought some parts from Koma ^^ it was a great buy and i would do it again in a heart beat :)

3. Koma lead a GO for mako eyes. It went really well and the communication was great. I'd definitely do it again :)

4. I joined Koma's makoeyes go. Communication was excellent. Would do business with her again. :)

5. I just participated in KOMA'S MAKOEYES G.O.

It was very smoothly run.
      Great communication.
      Ship to me was reasonable and well-packaged.

I am VERY happy with the G.O. :D :D :D

6. I adopted Koma's Kane. Communication was great, item was well packaged and shipped in timely manner. Would recommend. Thank you, I am so happy with my new little guy.

7. I joined Koma's Alice's Collections GO. Everything went smoothly, packing was great, and Koma even tried to go WAY above and beyond by taking on all of the shipping costs after an extremely minor problem with the company. Not happening, but I really appreciated the offer! I'd definitely join another GO. :)

8. I was a part of Koma's Alice's Collection GO as well. Communication was great and she kept us informed about the status of the order. She let me know when items shipped, and they arrived to me quickly and well-packaged. Also, as celga said above, when there was a problem with the shipping from Alice's Collections, she took the shipping cost to us on herself! :o Would obviously do business with her again. :aheartbea

9. I purchased a doll from Koma and it was a great transaction. Her description was very clear and the doll was packed very well, shipped quickly, and arrived exactly as described. Thank you so much!

10. Bought an AS body from Koma. Communication was good, shipping was fast, and the body came well packaged. Wonderful to deal with. Thank you so much!

11. I bought a Minifee Winter 17 from Koma. The packaging was perfect and the head got here extremely fast. Thank you again! <3

12. I bought a Delf Joe from Koma. He was well-wrapped and arrived very quickly, with his box and COA, pair of eyes. I'm very pleased. positive :)

13. I just bought an April Story Kid Lucy from Koma! The doll was shipped and arrived promptly after payment. I'm very happy with the transaction!

14. Sold a Delf Lishe dreaming head to Koma, payment was prompt and communication good. Would deal with again.<3

15. I recently purchased a Migidoll Cho head from Koma, and the whole process could not have been more perfect. The communication was prompt and friendly. He was shipped quickly, and arrived in wonderful condition. I would very happily purchase from Koma again—it was a flawless transaction!

Thank you so much for helping me complete my boy! :aheartbea

16. I purchased a doll head from Koma, and not only were they incredibly kind, but they were very understanding and answered all my questions!
      They shipped the head promptly, and the packaging was fantastic; The head was safe and in perfect condition.

I would absolutely do business with them again! <3

17. I purchased a Fairyland 60 bunny body with sleeping Cygne head from Koma and the process was just wonderful! They answered all my questions, sent me photos, and the way they packed the doll for shipment was phenomenal! She arrived quickly and in pristine condition <3 I would definitely purchase from Koma again, and would recommend her to anyone!

18. I purchased a Resin Soul Yu from Koma! Not only were they super kind and willing to take any photos and answer any questions, she shipped out super fast! The packing was excellent and she arrived in perfect condition! I would definitely purchase from Koma again and would absolutely recommend everyone else purchase from them as well! I can't say enough how wonderful the experience has been!