1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for konoshu

Mar 13, 2009

1. I comissioned konoshu to do a faceup for me. :) She was so friendly and very understanding - I love the work she did. The head was packed extremely securely and arrived back to me in pristine condition. Thanks! <3

2. I bought a gorgeous Sadol for Hound shirt from Konoshu. It arrived in perfect condition - it is just lovely. Throughout the transaction Konoshu gave excellent communication. I'm very happy with the whole transaction. Many thanks,

Jaxa.
      :aninja:

3. I bought a Sadol Amethyst petticoat and 2 tights set from Konoshu.

Great seller! Excellent communication - friendly and polite! Quick, reliable shipping.

A pleasure to buy from. I'll be back!

4. My carriage quilt arrived today and it fits perfectly for my doll. Great communication and the item arrived super fast. Thank you! :)

5. Purchased two carriage quilts from Konoshu and I was very, very happy - Very responsive and shipped quickly, plus really cute product ^^

6. I purchased a cute Yo sized carriage quilt from Konoshu and couldn't be happier with the product. She was very fast with her communication, as well as shipping. I received my quilt quickly and it arrived in perfect condition. It's really adorable and looked exactly as described in her thread. I would gladly do business with her again! :D

7. Exceptional Seller!

I recently purchased a Sadol Propose Suit Set from this member, and the transaction was quick, easy, and excellent! The item arrived in perfect condition through safe shipping methods. I highly recommend doing business with this member!

8. I purchased MNF Chiwoo from konoshu. The transaction went smoothly - quick response to all my PMs. He was shipped very quickly as well, and arrived within 5 days! Little Chiwoo was in exact condition as konoshu described on the FS thread. The clothes, wig, and eyes he came with were in good condition as well.

So yeah, definitely positive feedback :)

9. I just received a new faceup by konoshu, and I need to highly recommend her for her examplary work! She completed the faceup according to my specifications, and her work was quick in time for New York City Volks Dolpa! I am pleasantly surprised that her work is even more gorgeous in person, and I highly recommend her as a faceup artist! Her communication was quick and friendly, and her work is absolutely beautiful!

10. I've bought Migidoll Miho head at Konoshu - and can't find words at last - it is sooooo beautiful,painted as a girl by Konoshu!!!
      Really masterpiece!Great job!Thank you!!!!!And -it was a real pleasure to communicate!

11. I bought a Williams default wig from Konoshu. She is a pleasure to communicate with and kept me informed with shipping information and sent the item fast and packaged it securely. Thank you for a great transaction!

12. Purchased a 4D t-shirt from konoshu.
      Communication was excellent and she informed me right away on shipping and answered any questions I had.
      The item arrived quickly and was packed well. I would love to do business with konoshu in the future.
      Thank you so much again!

13. Yet another wonderful transaction with Konoshu, an excellent seller!!
      I bought another of Konoshu's high quality carrier quilts, however, I made a mistake with my address. Konoshu maintained excellent communication and went ahead and re-sent my package to me and it arrived safely and well packed~

Thanks for everything ^^