1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for korisanzu

Sep 9, 2006

1. I sold my MSD F-13 girl to Korisanzu. She was indescribably kind and patient all the time, her payment was immediate and... namely everything was perfect ^^ I would definitely deal with her again. Thank you! <3

2. I commissioned Korisanzu for two faceups and I am so thrilled with both of them! I was kept up to date with preview pics and she was a joy to do business with. My boy and girl are so beautiful in person! She is amazingly talented and I would recommend her to anyone who wants a truly one-of-a-kind and lovely doll.

I would definitely commission her again in the future.

3. Commissioned two faceups from the lovely Korisanzu. Overall excellent as before, thank you

4. I bought a 70cm black shirt and all went well, quick to answer pm's very friendly with no problems many thanks XD.

5. This is my 2nd Transaction with Korisanzu. She purchased a Luts limited Dahlia outfit from me. The transaction went smoothly. She was a great buyer. Paid fast. I would not hesitate to deal with her again in the future. Thank you very much for such a flawless transaction.

Hope you will love it!

6. I purchased a beautiful pair of Milky eyes from Korisanzu and she shipped them very nicely and quickly. She even was willing to fuss with EMS for me. Thanks so much!!

7. ajshdf, I thought I posted this ages ago! ;A;

I recently purchased a pair of fantastic 70cm jeans from Korisanzu, and the transaction was nothing short of perfect! The pair of pants were shipped promptly and well, and she was very easy to communicate with! ^^

Also, when I received the pantsu, they were very pleasantly fragrant and I am saddened that the scent has more or less worn off now. XD [/creepy]

8. I purchased a wig from Korisanzu and received it with no problems whatsoever. :) Thank you!

9. I bought a doll from korisanzu, she was prompt in telling me when it was shipped out and even included some chocolates for me! Thanks so much. ^_^

10. Korisanzu gave my Louis a beautiful faceup. Her skills are impeccable and I'd recommend her to anyone who is looking for one of a kind, high quality work. Thanks so much!

11. I participated in a Musedoll GO run by Korisanzu. She was very organized and prompt with notification of deadlines and shipping of the items. I would highly recommend participation in any of her group orders. Thanks!

12. I bought a Dollheart SD Lady Rose Set from Korisanzu.

Great communication and fast shipping. The set came packed in bubble wrap in and is in very good condition. Thank you!

13. I sent two of my doll heads to her for faceups. The faceups themselves were absolutely gorgeous, and I would love to send more heads to be painted by her if I had the chance.

During the transaction itself, communication was pretty good. She kept me updated when necessary, and replied PMs very quickly. She was really friendly throughout the transaction. There was a slight problem that had cropped up just before she had sent the heads back to me, but she had handled the issue very well, and the problem was solved without a hitch. All in all, a very pleasant transaction indeed.

She's definitely a recommended commissioner, and I wouldn't hesitate trading or dealing with her again.

14. Bought a wig from korisanzu and was a great transaction. Beautiful wig which arrived safely and in as new condition. Would love to deal with sometime again in the future!

15. I asked Korisanzu if she would be willing to do some body blushing, even though it's not a service that she normally offers and she agreed. She is obviously a talented artist who cares deeply about her creations. I had told her I was in no hurry for her to finish and the final product was worth the wait, IMO. Updates were sufficient and she communicated honestly, always responding promptly if I had questions. I would use Korisanzu again, her work is breathtaking.

16. I have commissioned a faceup from Korisanzu. She did an amazing job and the transaction was smooth and perfect!

17. I purchased Korisanzu's Supia Rosy...this doll is so amazing...she was packed so well it took a half an hour to open the box...just kidding but it was packed very well thank you for that! There was wonderful communication through out the whole transaction..I highly recommend Korisanzu...her faceups are awesome also!! Thanks again!

18. I bought a limited LUTS outfit from korisanzu.

There was a small shipping delay but she informed me right away about it :)
      It arrived in perfect condition and exactly as described.

I would definitely do business again! :D

19. I bought a Dollshe Berrman from Korisanzu))
      wery nice and responsible person! the transaction was perfect)
      Thank you!

20. Korisanzu is an EXCELLENT seller. Responsible and fast shipping! 8D I just recieved my gorgeous Sadol clothes from her and they are in excellent condition, exactly as described, and well priced.

I am so happy with them! I would deal with her again, any time! (I'm sad to see her leaving the hobby!)

All around thumbs up!